Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11am nap, he’s coming up 3!? He should be able to make it until after lunch!

How weird!
She must have moved it to 11 because he wasn’t going to bed at a reasonable hour. I remember her asking for advice agesss ago and someone said time to drop the nap if he won’t go to bed at night. My daughter is a month younger than him and dropped hers by Feb. No idea why she still has him napping!
Probably because she can’t bear to be at home so it’s ‘convenient’ for her going on all these days out. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Haha she looks like she’d fit in well on this thread! Lady on plane, if you’re reading, come and join us!
I can’t even explain how irritated I’d be by that in the aisle. I can only hope it was all for the gram and that they sat quietly for the rest of the flight 😫

Reactions: 1
I can’t even explain how irritated I’d be by that in the aisle. I can only hope it was all for the gram and that they sat quietly for the rest of the flight 😫
I bet they were loud and acting like they owned the plane. Hopefully the cabin crew didn’t fawn over them but those types often do get fawned over

Reactions: 4
Krusty doing something child related with Lettuce 😱 She’s also massively struggling for content atm. Maybe she’s going back to the Mummy influencer angle, we will see another child clothing line edition again 😂

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone ask if she was selling her clothes? So obvious she’s asking herself questions

They have a lot of viruses don’t they?! God help them when the kids start school if they’re this bad now!

They have a lot of viruses don’t they?! God help them when the kids start school if they’re this bad now!
maybe if they stayed in their house for longer than a week they may find they don’t catch every lurgy going ?!!!!!

I nearly choked at the comment that she seems like a genuine, down to earth person 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her old house is still on Rightmove. Under offer but not sold. How the hell do they afford two houses? I bet there is a family trust fund from his fathers business to buy their houses

Some new build companies will let you part exchange so they’re then responsible for selling your old house. They might have done that so in effect they’ve already sold it (to the builder)

Some new build companies will let you part exchange so they’re then responsible for selling your old house. They might have done that so in effect they’ve already sold it (to the builder)
That’s a very good point! I wonder if they have done that?

That’s a very good point! I wonder if they have done that?
It’s appeared to fall through about twice hasn’t it. Which is quite strange really because it is actually quite a nice house. The location is tit though. I wouldn’t live there, 50 yards from the busy A5 and literally 200 yds from M69. It’s a nicer house internally in respect to what they have now. That’s why it baffles me so much why they moved there. They have less space and less bedrooms with zero spare for guests staying. All they’ve gained is a bigger garden and a bigger hall and they’re in arse end of nowhere with zero atmosphere. I wouldn’t want to live there, I bet the other occupants hate them being there being noisy and Lettuce running round in the nude like they live in a council estate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.