Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
First night away child free in ‘years’ ????? I think you’ll find you left your kids at home when you went to Ibiza on your ‘hen’ weekend babes

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tellingtales

I’m absolutely in no way qualified to diagnose any kind of conditions/needs, but as someone with an autistic child and whose job has involved working closely with children with special educational needs, I believe he does portray some autistic traits. My son was exactly the same at his age. Delay in verbal speech, blank/lost expressions, lack of interest in food/textures, avoiding eye contact, ipad/technology dependence. I may be completely off the mark though, as I do believe Kristy and her unfriendly insta hun lifestyle has contributed to all those attributes also. Just to add - I do think Rocket is the cutest little boy and my opinion is absolutely nothing malicious at all, purely observational from experience.

Also, yes Kristy, your outfits are shit ✌🏼

Reactions: 14

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I think we should all take a bet on how long it’s gonna be til we see a photo of her posing with chav Wayne Lineker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She doesn’t need the insurance company to buy the car as she’s going to ‘get manifesting’

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Happyholly

VIP Member
They really seem to think they are some upper crust individuals with their big houses and designer knock offs when they are actually a bunch of rowdy, inconsiderate chavs. The video of her neice is horrible. That is a child! A child. Why are they sexualising her online like that for krustys 300k plus followers.

Reactions: 11

msp

Naked kids, Krusty eating chocolate and pretending she’s not bulimic and shoving her ‘wedding’ down everyone’s throat. Riveting content hun!!

• Angry

sodreamy

Is it just me that finds the whole car theft thing a bit dodgy? She seems to have gotten over it pretty quickly, if it was me I’d be distraught and stressed about the whole thing! Especially with her going away and advertising the fact she’ll be in Italy for a few weeks!!! She’s either completely thick or there’s more to it

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yep, we do all cleaning and laundry ourselves. We have a cleaner who helps. Well then you don’t do it all yourselves do you??

• Haha

smm1987

No wedding diet 😂 she’s not exactly fat… what a twat just fishing for compliments
Let’s be honest if she dieted the husband would be re-marrying fresh air! Krusty is deluded. She should try eating more to fill out her 90 year old sparrow legs.

• Haha
  • Angry

Oscar1991

Ewwwww the awful hen do hat. God she is so oldddd and cringe. Literally I’m sorry but is is so past the age of being an influencer, but everything she posts I just think god you really are clinging on for dear life to that slow dying insta fame of yours 😂😂😂😂 I just feel embarrassed for her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
The 2nd dress just doesn’t compare to the first.
I didn’t like AT ALL. what a complete come down and what was with the gloves?!!!!!!! Her legs tho 😩 like two knotted bits of string. What actually started out as elegant ended up as we all predicted, rowdy and extremely chavvy. Bet the venue were glad when they’d all gone so they could return to normal and get some class back!!!!

Reactions: 10