Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just so vacant and clearly hasn’t go a clue why she’s got her phone in his face again 🙄
He’s always so vacant and doesn’t seem to really ever interact with her. Has she ever addressed this or why he can’t speak yet?

Reactions: 2
He’s always so vacant and doesn’t seem to really ever interact with her. Has she ever addressed this or why he can’t speak yet?
She’s mentioned before he’s behind on his speech, which to be honest may turn out to be nothing. Personally, I wouldn’t want to talk to her either 🤣

Also, she’s a walking advert for diabetes. The tit she eats and drinks on the daily in shocking. Literally never see her with salad, fruit or veg. You may naturally be a size -00000 Krusty, but your insides will be rotten 🤮😩

Reactions: 3
Here we go with all the Ocean related stuff for baby Ocean! 🤯 Poor Rocket is stuck with space and rocket theme stuff his whole childhood and now Ocean..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go with all the Ocean related stuff for baby Ocean! 🤯 Poor Rocket is stuck with space and rocket theme stuff his whole childhood and now Ocean..🙄
Ocean is her set personality then. Never mind her finding her own

imagine having a kid for Instagram content

Reactions: 5
Ocean is her set personality then. Never mind her finding her own

imagine having a kid for Instagram content
At least it now appears she has now learnt the difference between the Ocean & the Sea.. hasn’t changed the caption on her picture where she’s showing Ocean the Ocean though 😂

• Haha
I'm sorry but if I was walking into starbucks at fosse park and spotted her having a 'photo shoot' where she's posing like that I would point, laugh and then walk out! Who the duck does she think she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every 'look at me relaxing with coffee and not noticing someone is taking my photo' photo she posts just has to have either a LV or Chanel bag in it.

I'm sorry but if I was walking into starbucks at fosse park and spotted her having a 'photo shoot' where she's posing like that I would point, laugh and then walk out! Who the duck does she think she is 🤣
It’s hardly the classiest destination is it 🤣

• Haha
I’m surprised she gets any paid collabs on insta - her engagement is shocking. 3,500 likes and 38 comments on her last post and she has over 320,000 followers. 14 of those comments are herself too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quite a while ago she posted a pic outside of a family friends house that has like a large pond and usually a Range Rover on the drive , fair enough it’s on a public path but I don’t think she lives in that village so doubt it would’ve been a family walk pic 🤣 would you like someone taking pics outside your house and posting them hun ? 🤣

Quite a while ago she posted a pic outside of a family friends house that has like a large pond and usually a Range Rover on the drive , fair enough it’s on a public path but I don’t think she lives in that village so doubt it would’ve been a family walk pic 🤣 would you like someone taking pics outside your house and posting them hun ? 🤣
I don’t get it like is she pretending it’s hers or what because anybody local to that village would know it’s not hers 🤣🙈

I didn’t know they put makeup on little ones for photoshoots, I know it might be for lighting purposes but just find it a bit odd 😂

So she went to London to pimp out her child for exposure and money. Class as ever Krusty!

Reactions: 5
Her husband seems to be doing ‘Nuskin’ now as a job, too. She has put a link on her stories today for the Nuskin product that won an ASOS beauty award and if you click on the link the Nuskin page is in his name! He never seems to be at work these days so perhaps he does that as his job? Guessing that as he’s from a wealthy family their house is all paid for etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.