Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m mindblown by the stupidity of fastening their car seats on top of a wool blanket. Totally dangerous in an accident and against all advise. Anything to protect her precious Range Rover though 🙄

Reactions: 2
However long is it going to take them to take that balloon garland thing down. They'll be popping balloons for hours and the whole thing will probably fill a whole wheelie bin

Reactions: 7
I’m mindblown by the stupidity of fastening their car seats on top of a wool blanket. Totally dangerous in an accident and against all advise. Anything to protect her precious Range Rover though 🙄
Never mind pushing baby round in the car seat all day. There’s a reason they’re not meant to be in them for very long at all, especially in their first month 🥺

Reactions: 4
However long is it going to take them to take that balloon garland thing down. They'll be popping balloons for hours and the whole thing will probably fill a whole wheelie bin
Its ridiculous and so staged! The worst part is she was still pretending not to know it was girl 4 days ago and expects us to believe they managed to sort and have that up the day she gave birth ready once she was born and they knew. duck off Krusty!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Its ridiculous and so staged! The worst part is she was still pretending not to know it was girl 4 days ago and expects us to believe they managed to sort and have that up the day she gave birth ready once she was born and they knew. duck off Krusty!
If she genuinely didn’t know the sex of the baby, I’d say she booked the balloon person herself to do a pink or blue balloon display on the c-section day and then let them know which colour they needed after the baby arrived. I don’t for one minute believe the balloons were a surprise to her when she got home. She so organised it herself. And they were probably done for free seeing as she keeps tagging the balloon company in each of her million photos and videos showing the display

“He keeps asking to hold her” I thought he couldn’t speak 😂
Poor kid just sits there looking bewildered with a baby plonked on his lap for the photo

Also how’s she managed to get all this “ocean” themed stuff ordered, delivered, up and ready so quickly eg the ocean baby mobile if she genuinely didn’t know the gender?

Reactions: 8
Also how’s she managed to get all this “ocean” themed stuff ordered, delivered, up and ready so quickly eg the ocean baby mobile if she genuinely didn’t know the gender?
I bet they were going to call a boy Ocean, too. I suppose it’s a unisex name, if it can be called a name 😂

Reactions: 1
Poor Instagram babies having to have those headbands on their heads all the time! I get a headache wearing a headband or even a hat for a length of time so it must really hurt babies and also probably feels really itchy and uncomfy

Reactions: 9
Kristy still doesn’t get that she’s not a very good influencer, yes you might’ve got 53k+ likes on your picture but that’s only 16% of your followers who have liked it 😂 I am always baffled why brands work with her when she has such shocking engagement reach

Kristy still doesn’t get that she’s not a very good influencer, yes you might’ve got 53k+ likes on your picture but that’s only 16% of your followers who have liked it 😂 I am always baffled why brands work with her when she has such shocking engagement reach
She thinks she’s great at influencing but she really isn’t. She’s with a ‘talent’ agency though so they probably get the colabs for her. All of the wealthy instamums seem to be managed by agencies and get loads of work despite being mediocre or worse

Reactions: 2
Why is she starting to potty train rocket? Said he hasn’t had enough change recently with a sibling

Reactions: 7
Also, it’s not ideal to potty train a child that can’t talk. How’s he going to tell them if he needs the loo? If he’s behind in his speech then he may also not quite be mature enough yet to actually learn the skill of potty training too. Boys are often slower than girls; I had to practically shoehorn my son out of nappies at 3!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.