Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered the same thing, also the double ZZ on the bottom line, so I think Buzz (someone said on here earlier)
Oh my god I didn't even see that. Surely they wouldn't name the poor thing Buzz to go with rocket 🙈 if they have that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god I didn't even see that. Surely they wouldn't name the poor thing Buzz to go with rocket 🙈 if they have that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!
Id love it if we rumbled her again though.
Wedding
House
Pregnant
Due date
And then name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is if just me or does it say green on the tag. I thought they were "married" now
doesn’t matter if you’re married or not, the baby’s tag has the mother’s surname not the fathers when they are born. Until they are registered the baby will be baby green

doesn’t matter if you’re married or not, the baby’s tag has the mother’s surname not the fathers when they are born. Until they are registered the baby will be baby green
The baby has to have the same name as the mother for security reasons. I think the point the op was trying to make was they're supposed to be married, so it should be oscroft

Yeah they're supposed to be married so it should be oscroft not green. I've had a baby before I was married even tho baby was having husbands surname and on his band he still had my name. Then second baby had my married name.

Would it not go by the one on her medical records, maybe she hasn’t changed her name yet there

I havent changed my name at the doctors yet so all my medical stuff is in my old name

Reactions: 2
Not true. I’m married and all my children had my married surname on their tag, not my maiden name.

Reactions: 2
I can’t abide this trend of naming babies after items/objects that already exist 😂 Instagram has been full of Oceans & Lakes recently & I saw an actress name her baby Atlas 🙄 Can’t wait to name my children door, table & chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm almost positive that the screenshot with the baby grows and the 2019 date is to show she wasn't copying the likes of Helen Briggs etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.