Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the new baby is sick all over that £385 fendi blanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope the new baby is sick all over that £385 fendi blanket 😂
£385 for something for a baby. Bloody joke. How pretentious. What’s wrong with a blanket from Tesco. The baby won’t know it’s bleeping fendi!!

Reactions: 5
Oh god, I bet she’s had the ‘hello, my name is’ wooden plaque thingy made with the name on 😂😂
Lol I find them so cringe.

The baby is deffo looking … I can’t remember if she had a section last time. It’s harder 2nd time round as u can’t chill and recover like u should , I know from experience. Despite her flaws I have to hand it to her she doesn’t palm rocket off on anyone, she does always have him whether it’s meals out, shopping or holidays maybe they aren’t always child orientated but she would be slated if she dumped him on others to do as she pleased. 🤷‍♀️ I think she will find it very different this time round though

Lol I find them so cringe.

The baby is deffo looking … I can’t remember if she had a section last time. It’s harder 2nd time round as u can’t chill and recover like u should , I know from experience. Despite her flaws I have to hand it to her she doesn’t palm rocket off on anyone, she does always have him whether it’s meals out, shopping or holidays maybe they aren’t always child orientated but she would be slated if she dumped him on others to do as she pleased. 🤷‍♀️ I think she will find it very different this time round though
Yes, she had a section last time. I think she went very overdue and was induced for several days and nothing happened so it ended in a section.

That shower pic might be her most embarrassing picture yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How funny that she’s doing the ‘soaking it all in, we’ll introduce the baby tomorrow’ stuff. Bet it’s a boy! If it was a girl she’d have announced today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.