Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
defo not a bag as it would come in the black bag with the rose thing on! Chanel beauty comes in that packaging, itā€™s probably just a perfume, but she wants us all to think itā€™s something else šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
defo not a bag as it would come in the black bag with the rose thing on! Chanel beauty comes in that packaging, itā€™s probably just a perfume, but she wants us all to think itā€™s something else šŸ˜‚
I did think that that was the case! Wasnā€™t sure if they had done some Christmassy packaging so didnā€™t want to look like I didnā€™t know what I was on about šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I see her family are all at hers. Where are his family? They spent all yesterday at her dadsā€¦..

Reactions: 2
Ermmmmā€¦. Pregnant and eating pate and Brie plus drinking alcohol. Nice one Krusty šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Wonder why sheā€™s never seen Remi or the baby and they donā€™t seem to be at any of the gatherings

Reactions: 2
Wonder why sheā€™s never seen Remi or the baby and they donā€™t seem to be at any of the gatherings
I was thinking the same! Remi seems so genuine from her Insta, probably annoys Krusty her being stunning and an actual nice person šŸ˜‚

• Haha
im 33 weeks pregnant and I had alcohol yday, Iā€™m sure one day ainā€™t gonna kill her kid
Thatā€™s fine but she had all three and was drinking the day before as well. Itā€™s a bit irresponsible of someone to share these things publicly in my opinion. Do it in private if you choose.

Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s fine but she had all three and was drinking the day before as well. Itā€™s a bit irresponsible of someone to share these things publicly in my opinion. Do it in private if you choose.
Sheā€™s so thick that nothing she does actually shocks me anymore šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Agreed! If she's going to do it, she'll do it anyway as we all know Krusty does whatever she pleases. Why broadcast it though? She really is thick as tit! I personally couldn't imagine choosing to drink while pregnant. Its not safe at any point and can you really be that in need of drink that you can't wait?

Reactions: 6
Take it back looks like they are together! Also on the eating and drinking things not advised when pregnant is obviously personal choice but thereā€™s a reason they recommend you dontā€¦

Reactions: 4
its Christmas Day, one drink isnā€™t going to hurt your full term baby is it ? Jesus you lot šŸ¤£ I had a Buckā€™s Fizz if that helps
Nobody is questioning your decision. itā€™s the fact that this woman is eating things youā€™re told not to and drinking alcohol then posting it on a public form. She earns a living as an influencer so shouldnā€™t be ā€œinfluencingā€ other pregnant women to do what she does.

Nobody is questioning your decision. itā€™s the fact that this woman is eating things youā€™re told not to and drinking alcohol then posting it on a public form. She earns a living as an influencer so shouldnā€™t be ā€œinfluencingā€ other pregnant women to do what she does.
I agree. She shouldnā€™t be advertising it. Exactly the same as her publically breaching covid rules all last year. So all the niave young girls that are following her think itā€™s ok. The same as driving without your seatbelt etc. She really doesnā€™t give a tit.

She and her family seem to think that the only way to amuse Rocket is holding him and then going round in circles shouting ā€˜weeeeeeeeeā€™. Her sister is always doing it, she used to do it pre pregnancy and her husband is doing it in one of the videos sheā€™s put on her stories today. Itā€™s all just so showy and ā€˜look at me, being an amazing parentā€™

She and her family seem to think that the only way to amuse Rocket is holding him and then going round in circles shouting ā€˜weeeeeeeeeā€™. Her sister is always doing it, she used to do it pre pregnancy and her husband is doing it in one of the videos sheā€™s put on her stories today. Itā€™s all just so showy and ā€˜look at me, being an amazing parentā€™
thats why her sisters daughter has turned into a precocious diva - because she has those two women as role models. God help us.

Reactions: 4
BEEEEEEEEIGE. BEEEEEIGE and more BEEEEEEIGE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that baby wardrobe looks very ā€˜boyā€™ to me lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.