Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BEEEEEEEEIGE. BEEEEEIGE and more BEEEEEEIGE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that baby wardrobe looks very ‘boy’ to me lol
Ha! I came on here to say the exact same thing! I think they must know the sex of the baby and if it was a girl she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from bragging and being smug about having ‘one of each’

Reactions: 4
That storage unit has taken up so much space in lettuces bedroom. It’s been made narrower at one end so you can actually get in the bleeding room. They’ve put more storage in ‘nursery’ and presumably will in their room and their last bedroom she said will be their dressing room. Presumably sharing. That leaves zero space. That just makes no sense to me at all!!!!!!! All that room they had in their old house. I would hate that, going from that nice dressing room and all those extra rooms to that now!!!!! Complete headscratcher to me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Unless they plan on extending. But they’ll have to wait 5 years for a new build anyway!

Reactions: 1
im 33 weeks pregnant and I had alcohol yday, I’m sure one day ain’t gonna kill her kid
What a vile comment. The advice is to avoid alcohol when pregnant for a reason. Can’t stand people who think they know best - no excuse. Surely you can avoid alcohol for 9 months for the health of your baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a vile comment. The advice is to avoid alcohol when pregnant for a reason. Can’t stand people who think they know best - no excuse. Surely you can avoid alcohol for 9 months for the health of your baby.
please tell me how that is a vile comment? 😂
One Buck’s Fizz isn’t going to harm a child is it? I never ever drink alcohol even when not pregnant so if I want ONE glass on Xmas day with my dinner with my family, I will.

• Sick
I agree. Krusty always knows best though don’t forget 🤣 Don’t think I’ve ever met anyone quite so selfish. I certainly wouldn’t if I was pregnant because it’s not about you it’s about the baby but she never thinks of anyone else does she 🤷‍♀️

Speaking of drinking did anyone see the sister post a story of the niece cheers-ing boomerang with a Buck’s Fizz on Christmas Day? Not sure how old she is, but surely way too young!

omg i forgot I screenshotted it to post here lol. Have scribbled her face out

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Speaking of drinking did anyone see the sister post a story of the niece cheers-ing boomerang with a Buck’s Fizz on Christmas Day? Not sure how old she is, but surely way too young!

omg i forgot I screenshotted it to post here lol. Have scribbled her face out
Not surprised at all!!!! I find her upbringing all very cringe tbh. Simple stuff like being plastered with that red lipstick, or when she poses for a photo she puts one foot on tiptoe or she’s doing the V for victory sign. It’s all so overtly ‘grown up’ but you can completely see where’s it’s all learnt from. I’ve seen her in the flesh and she really is an attention seeking precocious madam. The singing thing makes me howl. She’s copied all that from a friend in Dannie’s circle who has a daughter who sings. Can’t remember her name but she’s a teenager who sings and is very expressive with eyes shut and hands waving everywhere. She’s got it from there. She’s seen that girl having a captive audience and getting attention etc and wants a piece of it. Only issue is no one’s told her she can’t sing lol

Reactions: 3
Not surprised at all!!!! I find her upbringing all very cringe tbh. Simple stuff like being plastered with that red lipstick, or when she poses for a photo she puts one foot on tiptoe or she’s doing the V for victory sign. It’s all so overtly ‘grown up’ but you can completely see where’s it’s all learnt from. I’ve seen her in the flesh and she really is an attention seeking precocious madam. The singing thing makes me howl. She’s copied all that from a friend in Dannie’s circle who has a daughter who sings. Can’t remember her name but she’s a teenager who sings and is very expressive with eyes shut and hands waving everywhere. She’s got it from there. She’s seen that girl having a captive audience and getting attention etc and wants a piece of it. Only issue is no one’s told her she can’t sing lol
Biggest bunch of attention seekers ever

I feel so sorry for that cat 😢
They don’t seem the least bit bothered by it. Who just accepts that their cat is never coming back like that, weird.

EDIT - I can see now they’ve got the cat back. I hope this is a lesson for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just can’t accept that it’s a coincidence 😂 Does a question time - has one question she answers about the cat still being missing and then low & behold the cat appears minutes later 🤷🏽‍♀️

As much as I don’t buy the coincidence Rory her I’m glad she got her cat back. Losing a pet is the worst

I just can’t accept that it’s a coincidence 😂 Does a question time - has one question she answers about the cat still being missing and then low & behold the cat appears minutes later 🤷🏽‍♀️
And how did they know her number lol that’s convenient !!!!!! Maybe not let it out again this time Krusty eh

Me either! The cat was already back! She or droopy asked the question so she could then lead into it and make a big insta fuss about it, rather than sharing the cat was back like a normal person. She really does think she's special.

Me either! The cat was already back! She or droopy asked the question so she could then lead into it and make a big insta fuss about it, rather than sharing the cat was back like a normal person. She really does think she's special.
she certainly is ‘special’ !!!!!!!!! Jeez, she thinks she’s had bad luck, what because she couldn’t move when she wanted and her cat went AWOL briefly??? You need to get in the real world love, people are homeless and poor whilst you’re dithering on how best to waste your money on pointless crap like wood paneling a fecking nursery that you’ll probably change next week because you’ve decided to do sommat else. Give me a fecking break jeez.

Reactions: 6
she certainly is ‘special’ !!!!!!!!! Jeez, she thinks she’s had bad luck, what because she couldn’t move when she wanted and her cat went AWOL briefly??? You need to get in the real world love, people are homeless and poor whilst you’re dithering on how best to waste your money on pointless crap like wood paneling a fecking nursery that you’ll probably change next week because you’ve decided to do sommat else. Give me a fecking break jeez.
I just nearly choked when I saw that Chinese fortune cookie story 😂

Her niece is posing again today in photos with the one foot in front of the other on tiptoe, and doing the peace sign. They are doing her a disservice bringing her up to be attention seeking and to behave like a diva, as whilst it may be fine and 'cute' when a child does it, no one likes a grown adult who behaves like that. So many instagrammers seem to be bringing up their daughters to behave like they are older than they are, and then they laugh off their behaviour as 'sassy'.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.