Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like the second any restrictions are lifted they’re off like a rat up a drainpipe!
True! Even restrictions didn't stop them at one point as they were off to Dubai when they were in tier 4 heading into lockdown.

Reactions: 3
They are off on holiday and their house has sold?👀
Again yawn

The only thing I think about is that poor kid. He never has a routine. He’s been dragged around Cornwall and now he’s been dragged abroad. The poor kid won’t know whether he’s coming or going. But no Krusty, great parenting yet again let’s just shove him in front of an iPad he’ll be fine !!!!!!!! Jeez

It will interesting to see if they stick to the quarantine on return aswell!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Again yawn

The only thing I think about is that poor kid. He never has a routine. He’s been dragged around Cornwall and now he’s been dragged abroad. The poor kid won’t know whether he’s coming or going. But no Krusty, great parenting yet again let’s just shove him in front of an iPad he’ll be fine !!!!!!!! Jeez

It will interesting to see if they stick to the quarantine on return aswell!!!!!
I wonder where they've gone? I was wondering if they've gone to Italy for their wedding hotel booking minus the wedding ceremony.

Reactions: 1
I wonder where they've gone? I was wondering if they've gone to Italy for their wedding hotel booking minus the wedding ceremony.
I just don’t t get why you would have a holiday in Cornwall then come back and literally go straight back out on holiday again. When you have a child??? How bloody stressful and the fact they would’ve had to sort tests out etc beforehand. That poor kid never gets a moments rest. Wonder if they wore their masks on the plane??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just do t get why you would have a holiday in Cornwall then come back snd literally go straight back out on holiday again. When you have a child??? How bloody stressful and the fact they would’ve have to sort tests out etc beforehand. That poor kid never gets a moments rest. Wonder if they wore their masks on the plane??
I know, poor kid never gets a chance to just be at home and play with his toys.

Reactions: 2
I see her new ‘clothing collab’ with a shop I’ve never heard of has had loads of likes and comments on the shop’s Insta account when they first announced it going live 🤣🤣🤣 5 comments and just over 100 likes lol 😆😆😆😆😆

1625730553339.jpeg

Celebrity?????!!!! Am I missing sommat here???!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
purleeeeeease 🙄

1625730923591.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think you’ll find she has
Yes, she posted on her stories about the flight after I'd posted on here yesterday. Her sister is putting loads of stories on, and Kristy doesn't seem to be with them. Her sister is with a load of other couples plus her husband and kids. I wonder if Kristy is staying at a different hotel? Or perhaps keeping a low profile on her sister's stories?

Yes, she posted on her stories about the flight after I'd posted on here yesterday. Her sister is putting loads of stories on, and Kristy doesn't seem to be with them. Her sister is with a load of other couples plus her husband and kids. I wonder if Kristy is staying at a different hotel? Or perhaps keeping a low profile on her sister's stories?
I find that odd too. They certainly haven’t documented meeting up have they. Perhaps Krusty doesn’t like her sisters mates lol.
Anyone see the story of Lettuce eating off the table?? Classy.

I find that odd too. They certainly haven’t documented meeting up have they. Perhaps Krusty doesn’t like her sisters mates lol.
Anyone see the story of Lettuce eating off the table?? Classy.
Ewww yuck! I haven't seen that one, I'll have a look now.

Reactions: 1
No bikini shot yet which is odd for how much she loves to prance about without clothes on...I call preggo🤰🏼🤔

Reactions: 6
Her sister is with her FM huns 😂 Embarrassed to say I joined fm years ago and was in one of the teams that it turns out the Megan on her Insta stories leads. She’s the highest level in the UK with all the peasants below her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.