Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably getting an announcement photo today…
I’m more irritated by the fact she uses her child to make money. That’s disgraceful. A child that is not even two should not be made to do a ‘shoot’ he should be playing with friends and toys etc. he doesn’t get a say in it, he is purely there to make her money!!!!! Just awful 😩

Reactions: 4
I’m more irritated by the fact she uses her child to make money. That’s disgraceful. A child that is not even two should not be made to do a ‘shoot’ he should be playing with friends and toys etc. he doesn’t get a say in it, he is purely there to make her money!!!!! Just awful 😩
I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw her stories today. Poor child

Reactions: 1
That poor little boy is just a prop to her. She literally sees pound signs when she looks at him. They never do anything fun.

Reactions: 3
One. It’s DEODORANT. Two. It’s ALUMINIUM and three. It’s ANTI-PERSPIRANT. Why don’t you spell check Krusty. So unprofessional 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yeah she looks like she's filling that tit out a bit when sitting down in the video
I couldn’t see it before, but now I’ve seen I can’t Unsee 😂👀 I’ll be very suprised if there’s not an announcement soon

Reactions: 2
So she’s basically orders loads of clothes from AliExpress for a couple of £ and then she’s going to sell them on with 10x the cost 🙃

Reactions: 5
Shouldn’t it be declared Ad paidpartnership colab? Etc
I would have thought so but it’s probably because she’s not started officially ‘advertising’ it yet. All I think is you’re making money out of your child and he has no say in the matter. Whether it’s your ‘dream’ or not. It’s not his is it!!!!! It just makes feel incredibly uncomfortable. He’s never had a normal life for the short time he’s been here. Constant phone in his face, hardly any ‘normal’ interaction. She occasionally does ‘normal’ stuff with him but it’s almost like a token gesture and if she is the duff like we think can you imagine him then !!!!!! Major attention seeking tantrums !

I’d love to know how much she’s actually involved in the ‘designing’ of these ranges.
None!!!! What does she fecking know!!!! She’s probably paid em to involve her lol!!!!! She’s taken a huge risk aswell I think because I think a high percentage of her ‘real’ followers are young girls without kids! Reflection being only just over 8000 likes when you have over 322k followers and only over 200 comments??? Doesn’t correlate does it. Never does with her posts which is why I think she buys followers. She’ll be doing a ‘giveaway’ for it soon you see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clothes defo aren’t unisex they look like boys
I was thinking that when one woman said she couldn’t wait to dress her daughter in it. I thought, why??? So she can look like a boy???!!! Why would dress your daughter in something that has a label of a fecking rocket?!!!!!! Not thought that through eh Krusty!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.