Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister also seems to be trying to become an influencer. I’d say her sister seems a bit more interesting though!

Reactions: 2
Her sister also seems to be trying to become an influencer. I’d say her sister seems a bit more interesting though!
At least she’s got a legit job tho being a hairdresser. She’s also a network marketing hun tho 🙄

100% bought! They dropped like flies after dubai gate and suddenly shot up. She has the personality of a dry mop so its not that! She really does look old close up. Her skin isn't in great condition at all considering she flogs lumi 🤣🤣
Dry mop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats floored me 😆😆

Hair looks shite in her new reel!
It does!!!!!! First straight style looks like she’s wearing a cheap wig from Taiwan. Second looks like she’s just woken up. I don’t get the reel tho. It makes no sense. She’s clearly advertising cordless straighteners???? To use on the go??? So surely her hair should be straight at the end not the start ?? Why she always uses that bloody house/street makes me laugh. If I lived there I’d come out and tell her to eff off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It does!!!!!! First straight style looks like she’s wearing a cheap wig from Taiwan. Second looks like she’s just woken up. I don’t get the reel tho. It makes no sense. She’s clearly advertising cordless straighteners???? To use on the go??? So surely her hair should be straight at the end not the start ?? Why she always uses that bloody house/street makes me laugh. If I lived there I’d come out and tell her to eff off.
Cheap wig from Taiwan has killed me 🤣🤣 Her hair looks like straw!

• Haha
Considering her sister isn’t a model she was modelling for a local clothes boutique. She’s not even a model. Remember.

Maybe you’re right with the influencer thing.

Reactions: 4
Considering her sister isn’t a model she was modelling for a local clothes boutique. She’s not even a model. Remember.

Maybe you’re right with the influencer thing.
I think she knows the owner. Deffo not a model lol. Although Krustys sister in law Remi is a REAL model lol. Bet Krusty fecking HATES that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Has anyone actually seen Krusty wearing any of her In the Shite ‘collection’ (actually chosen by someone else with zero input from her and made by a child in the arse end of nowhere) ?? I haven’t seen her wearing any of it. How odd 🤣. At least Perriesian nuskinner wears HER ‘collection’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For sure although the thing I notice the most is her legs. So emaciated she has to have an illness??? And look at this angle ……it would make sense because she’s been wearing loads of baggy clothes recently and a strange choice for a wedding outfit I think.

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s going to ‘share something she’s been working on for months’ Hmmmmm, I wonder….

Reactions: 1
If she’s packing could it be house reveal?
She wouldn’t be packing yet it wouldn’t have even exchanged yet I doubt

If she’s packing could it be house reveal?
Or is she packing for a holiday??? Because I can’t believe she’s not actually gone abroad yet!!!! The rules never mattered when she went to Dubai so why should now make any difference??

She wouldn’t be packing yet it wouldn’t have even exchanged yet I doubt

Or is she packing for a holiday??? Because I can’t believe she’s not actually gone abroad yet!!!! The rules never mattered when she went to Dubai so why should now make any difference??
They're off to Cornwall in the next few weeks I think. I'm sure she posted about it

Oh yes, I think I remember her saying they’ve got a few UK mini breaks booked this summer

Reactions: 1
She’s reposted that shop saying don’t wear masks 😂 I’ve had a rant about that on my own Insta story.. bloody shop couldn’t even use the right to on their shop sign 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s reposted that shop saying don’t wear masks 😂 I’ve had a rant about that on my own Insta story.. bloody shop couldn’t even use the right to on their shop sign 🤦🏽‍♀️
Its the fact she has posted it as if she follows the rules for me 😂 She must have a short memory!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.