Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was 38/39 I’m amazed she’s early 30s
I’m sure someone said she was 33 or close. She looks even older with no makeup and that god awful coffee stain lip liner she always does 🙄.
I mean really, why would you go to all that expense and bother of posting on insta your ‘valentines’ crappy meal to then have it squidged on your tiny coffee table in your lounge when you have a perfectly ok dining table in the kitchen??? Makes no sense to me whatsoever. I’m gonna rename them Wayne and Waynetta she was probably wearing her latest nasty gal nylon Pyjamas too🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This got swiftly deleted but note the excitement over fake Mulberry bags - some things never change 🤣🤣
Hahah I noticed this too! And then went back on to look and it had been deleted 🤣 id hate to constantly have to be so careful because it might expose what a fake person I am! Krusty doesn’t get more fake! That girls as plastic and as ‘real’ as Barbie. Her shelf life is limited...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahah I noticed this too! And then went back on to look and it had been deleted 🤣 id hate to constantly have to be so careful because it might expose what a fake person I am! Krusty doesn’t get more fake! That girls as plastic and as ‘real’ as Barbie. Her shelf life is limited...
Thing is though - if you’ve got a fake then own it! But don’t go around pretending it’s real and like you’re lady muck!!

Reactions: 7
This got swiftly deleted but note the excitement over fake Mulberry bags - some things never change 🤣🤣
OMG gutted I missed this !!!!!!! That’s HILARIOUS!!!! Thing I noticed is in a story the other day you could see some of her ‘designer’ bags stuffed in a box behind her and one was just hanging from the end of a clothes rail - I’m sorry but if these were real you would look after them wouldn’t you!!! Not just dump em in the corner and like someone else said a while back, why do we never see any unboxing?!!!!!!! Because you would wouldn’t you because they’d be packaged beautifully if they were genuine!!!!!

Thing is though - if you’ve got a fake then own it! But don’t go around pretending it’s real and like you’re lady muck!!
Lady muck from Burbage living on a housing estate next to M69 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it cracks me up so much !!!!

Reactions: 5
Some of her fakes are really nice and they won’t have been cheap either so I don’t understand why she doesn’t just admit it . She would gain lots of respect and probably followers.

No flowers from dweeb today !

Reactions: 3
It’s just been on This Morning about MLM schemes and how bad they are . I bet Stephanie is gutted !

Reactions: 5
It’s just been on This Morning about MLM schemes and how bad they are . I bet Stephanie is gutted !
If she goes on about her new car once more!!!!!!! Why doesn’t she just say what she’s getting ? Why does it have to be so secretive?!!!!!! It’s a frigging RANGE ROVER cos it’s so original lol. Everyone in MLM drives them so bloody common !!!!!!!!!! Get something different be UNIQUE! They’re all like frigging sheep. Although I bet the garage kill themselves laughing after she totters out in her plastic white boots thinking there’s another mug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she goes on about her new car once more!!!!!!! Why doesn’t she just say what she’s getting ? Why does it have to be so secretive?!!!!!! It’s a frigging RANGE ROVER cos it’s so original lol. Everyone in MLM drives them so bloody common !!!!!!!!!! Get something different be UNIQUE! They’re all like frigging sheep. Although I bet the garage kill themselves laughing after she totters out in her plastic white boots thinking there’s another mug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Plastic white boots with the ‘Dior’ logo knitted on them 😂😂

Just makes me think that she leases her cars, why change so quickly? It’s a plastic lifestyle.
She’s after a G wagon isn’t she?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a feeling she said Velar unless I’ve made that up 🤣
What a surprise lol. Why is it necessary for a single girl to have such a big car???!!!!! Krusty made me laugh when she got her RR (yawn) cos she made out it was her brand new dream car and it’s about 5 or six years old I think 🙄

What a surprise lol. Why is it necessary for a single girl to have such a big car???!!!!! Krusty made me laugh when she got her RR (yawn) cos she made out it was her brand new dream car and it’s about 5 or six years old I think 🙄
Who says she’s single? 😜

Oh god I know - I’ve seen her driving it and it’s massive - she must struggle to fit in the bays at Fosse Park 🙈

Reactions: 1
Who says she’s single? 😜

Oh god I know - I’ve seen her driving it and it’s massive - she must struggle to fit in the bays at Fosse Park 🙈
Oooh I wondered whether Steph had a partner or not? I had to unfollow her she got on my tits with the constant fakery. HON

Reactions: 4
You guys make me lol you’re so brave 😅
Excellent work if that’s a Tattler! If not, fair play to ya!

Who says she’s single? 😜

Oh I know she’s got a boyfriend but she keeps him private. Sometimes when she’s posting her supper boring shots there’s another plate made up. That car she’s got is a courtesy car cos her ‘new’ one is delayed. I just don’t get why a girl that she needs a big duck of car when she’s got no kids etc

Oooh I wondered whether Steph had a partner or not? I had to unfollow her she got on my tits with the constant fakery. HON
Oh I know. Sooooo annoying. Like the other day, doing a poll for which Mac to buy and deliberately zooming in on the prices !!!!!!! It’s like yawn whatever love just buy the effing thing and if she goes on about her office once more. ITS NOT INTERESTING !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.