Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is NOT liked today!!!!! Probably because she is parading around a car park on a non essential trip whilst her poor child looks bored out of his brain.
Those last two posts are taken in the same place - Sainsburys - so she’s obviously taken a change of clothes and changed her hair to make them look different. Desperate!

Reactions: 3
How do you think the wedding will go? Will it go ahead. Man, I’d hate to be one of her friends... if you didn’t feel comfortable travelling she would go mental!
Yeah!!!!! She can’t block em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is it june? Or August?
Still showing as June. I’d be doubtful and there’s not a lot of time to plan between now and then is there. Plus if they introduce vaccine passport she (and guests) may be fucked anyway if their scheduled jabs aren’t til later on. Think I’d sack it off if it was me.

Those last two posts are taken in the same place - Sainsburys - so she’s obviously taken a change of clothes and changed her hair to make them look different. Desperate!
I just assumed they were on different days and sometimes she’ll put old pics on from a week ago but try and make out it’s today but I always wonder who’s actually taking the photo??? Because if she’s using her ‘posing’ as an ‘essential’ shopping trip she shouldn’t be with anyone and if it was goofy she’s show him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah!!!!! She can’t block em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still showing as June. I’d be doubtful and there’s not a lot of time to plan between now and then is there. Plus if they introduce vaccine passport she (and guests) may be fucked anyway if their scheduled jabs aren’t til later on. Think I’d sack it off if it was me.

I just assumed they were on different days and sometimes she’ll put old pics on from a week ago but try and make out it’s today but I always wonder who’s actually taking the photo??? Because if she’s using her ‘posing’ as an ‘essential’ shopping trip she shouldn’t be with anyone and if it was goofy she’s show him.
Another fake bag too today

Looks like it still going ahead then...SBP has just posted this...obvs booked their flights for wedding. I would say I’m shocked...but I’m not. Idiots. The whole bloody lot of them.
It’ll be hilarious then if they bring in vaccination passport lol because there’s no way they would have had both doses by then I doubt very much.

Has anybody seen her latest ‘talking’ story. Jeez she has NO personality at all. She barely smiles, so monotonous with a clearly put on voice. She’s like a robot. If you’re advertising something ‘babe’ at least look like you’re excited by it lol 😂 🤣🤣🙄

It’ll be hilarious then if they bring in vaccination passport lol because there’s no way they would have had both doses by then I doubt very much.

Has anybody seen her latest ‘talking’ story. Jeez she has NO personality at all. She barely smiles, so monotonous with a clearly put on voice. She’s like a robot. If you’re advertising something ‘babe’ at least look like you’re excited by it lol 😂 🤣🤣🙄
SO true 🤣 I was thinking exactly the same! It literally looked like look fantastic sent the items, gave her a script, go. You can quite clearly see she doesn’t use those products 🤣 I mean I know that’s what ‘influencers’ do...but jezzzzus mix it up a bit Krusty. I’ve recently stopped following these boring same tit different influencer type accounts, I’d rather be ‘influenced’ to buy something by someone who genuinely rates the product, rather than be fobbed off my someone who’s bare faced lying that they use it, and reeping in the benefits

Reactions: 5
And today she’s gone off to her sisters (yet a bleeping gain) for M’s birthday. She has zero shame. Literally doesn’t get that she’s just the same as everyone else and should STAY. AT. HOME!!

I’ve not seen my mum since Christmas Day, not in her birthday or anything. Because I follow the damn rules.

Stupid cow.

Reactions: 7
And today she’s gone off to her sisters (yet a bleeping gain) for M’s birthday. She has zero shame. Literally doesn’t get that she’s just the same as everyone else and should STAY. AT. HOME!!

I’ve not seen my mum since Christmas Day, not in her birthday or anything. Because I follow the damn rules.

Stupid cow.
I’ve seen on her sisters stories that she’s had one of those companies in setting up a teepee sleepover for her daughter. It looks lovely but there are four teepees so she is clearly having people round to stay tonight whilst we’re still in lockdown.

Reactions: 1

Stupid cow.
She could’ve just dropped the presents off at the door, had a socially distanced photo or what not but no she’s just thick and thinks she can get away with it by not posting the full situation on hers. If I knew either of the daft cow’s addresses I would be reporting them daily 😂

Reactions: 1
SO true 🤣 I was thinking exactly the same! It literally looked like look fantastic sent the items, gave her a script, go. You can quite clearly see she doesn’t use those products 🤣 I mean I know that’s what ‘influencers’ do...but jezzzzus mix it up a bit Krusty. I’ve recently stopped following these boring same tit different influencer type accounts, I’d rather be ‘influenced’ to buy something by someone who genuinely rates the product, rather than be fobbed off my someone who’s bare faced lying that they use it, and reeping in the benefits
Yeah but ‘it smells amazing’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stupid cow.
Yeah, I wondered that. I should’ve gone for a nosey she only lives 10 mins up the road. If I ever see krusty’s car there I WILL be reporting it.

I’ve seen on her sisters stories that she’s had one of those companies in setting up a teepee sleepover for her daughter. It looks lovely but there are four teepees so she is clearly having people round to stay tonight whilst we’re still in lockdown.
I used one of those companies to set up a Christmas themed sleepover for my two children but they did a contactless drop off and I set it all up, so if there were just two tents I could believe that. But four tents means that they’ve got kids sleeping over 🙄😡

I used one of those companies to set up a Christmas themed sleepover for my two children but they did a contactless drop off and I set it all up, so if there were just two tents I could believe that. But four tents means that they’ve got kids sleeping over 🙄😡
She was at her sisters today. She’s lost 4000 followers since Dubai. I can’t believe the company that set up the tents don’t ask questions as it’s not good for their business if it’s seen to be braking lockdown rules

She was at her sisters today. She’s lost 4000 followers since Dubai. I can’t believe the company that set up the tents don’t ask questions as it’s not good for their business if it’s seen to be braking lockdown rules
I was thinking that too. Not a good way to advertise!!!!!!!! And it’s not as if it was even a special birthday!!!!!!

Honestly, I've have more respect for these influencers if they were at least open about the fact that they're breaking the rules rather than documenting their rule breaking then denying it as if we're all a load of thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.