Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should message her ‘management’ and tell them some home truths!!!!!!
Has anyone seen an Instagram or website for her management? I tried to look them up when she first signed but couldn’t find anything!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen an Instagram or website for her management? I tried to look them up when she first signed but couldn’t find anything!
I found the founder’s instagram & their Instagram page but no posts have been made. Also found Lauren’s LinkedIn but I don’t have a profile as it’s not something my profession uses.. may have contact details on there if you have an account.

Attachments

I found the founder’s instagram & their Instagram page but no posts have been made. Also found Lauren’s LinkedIn but I don’t have a profile as it’s not something my profession uses.. may have contact details on there if you have an account.
Yeah I noticed that, wierd isn’t it. I know it’s that Lauren woman from Waller isn’t it but odd that insta page has no posts and there’s no contact deets or much at all on google other than it was set up in June last year and she’s the only director. Odd.

Last edited:
How odd! Although they represent Krusty so I can't imagine professionalism is that important!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ, she really is scraping the barrel putting pics on that she took days ago. Zzzzzzzz and you look like a fecking bag lady, all she needs is a bottle of white lightning in a brown paper bag and it’d finish this look perfectly 🤣🤣🤣 you look a bloody state woman!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see we’re ‘essentially’ at Fossepark again no doubt meeting her one and only mate.

Reactions: 4
She REALLY don’t get the rules does she. 1) stay local. Bradgate Park is NOT local to you. 2) essential trips only. 3) meet ONE other person for exercise. Not two or three. ONE. 3) Stay at home you idiot. Which bit fo you NOT understand????! Feck me!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Over lined lips needs to stop. It doesn’t look good and it’s not what your lips look like when you remove all that slap

Girls been sucking off those chocolate mini milks again! Niiiiice

We know she’s loves a little gloss over Tattle, so this ones for you Krusty...
Brilliant!!!!!!! I never get why she does it!!!! It looks ridiculous!!!! You look like a clown 🤡 ‘babe’ 💕❣💞 !!!!!!!!!

I see she’s on yet another non essential trip out. Prezzo in background !!!!!

Reactions: 1
And who’s taking her pics today? Cos I’m sure a car park doesn’t constitute as ‘exercise’ and there’s Deffo more than one person in the reflection of her glasses!!!!!! She makes my blood boil she does not give a tit and why does she always look like she’s catching flies with her mouth open???? Is that a look??? 🙄

She is NOT liked today!!!!! Probably because she is parading around a car park on a non essential trip whilst her poor child looks bored out of his brain.
This kind if tit is why everything is provisional and will end up delayed over and over or back where we are now again!. She is just a selfish twit!

How do you think the wedding will go? Will it go ahead. Man, I’d hate to be one of her friends... if you didn’t feel comfortable travelling she would go mental!

Is it june? Or August?
June I think but I don't see how it will happen as international travel will not be allowed unless essential. The rules there are not changing as vaccinations in other countries will not be where ours are. Plus princess krusty and droopy won't want to quarantine in a hotel room for two weeks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.