Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God sheā€™s so tit at talking stories !!!!!!! Monotone, uninteresting. Thereā€™s just excitement there. Sheā€™s supposed to be persuading folk to buy!!!! I have no interest at all BABE. Youā€™ve not explained what it does or anything!!!!!!!!! Oh and how strange that your ā€˜naturally blondeā€™ hair appears to be growing out to a, errrrrrr mousey brown?!!!!! How odd!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her latest post? Someoneā€™s asked who takes her photos? She said not generally Goofy, her Mum usually. Sooooo sheā€™s with her Mum then when none of us have been able to see ours for months??? Her mum lives in Broughton Astley not Burbage and that looks like Hinckley. So theyā€™ve clearly gone in one car. Makes me so fecking mad.

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s a tit loads in one day!!!!!

Wasnā€™t there going to be a regulation where influencers werenā€™t able to use filters when promoting skin care? If you were to just see these videos youā€™d thing what an amazing product. However, we all know her skin isnā€™t all that!!! Also, hon, where does the lumi, pads and mud mask fit into this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s a tit loads in one day!!!!!

Wasnā€™t there going to be a regulation where influencers werenā€™t able to use filters when promoting skin care? If you were to just see these videos youā€™d thing what an amazing product. However, we all know her skin isnā€™t all that!!! Also, hon, where does the lumi, pads and mud mask fit into this?
Yes I just came on here to talk about this! Gonna report her to ASA because sheā€™s clearly breaching guidelines

It literally took 2 mins! I canā€™t believe she thinks she can get away with it... sheā€™s in her 30s using filters to advertise skincare. My mind is blown šŸ˜©
Done. And I will keep doing and not just for her. Iā€™m sick of all these ā€˜influencersā€™ thinking they make the rules!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Done. And I will keep doing and not just for her. Iā€™m sick of all these ā€˜influencersā€™ thinking they make the rules!!!!!!
It literally took 2 mins! I canā€™t believe she thinks she can get away with it... sheā€™s in her 30s using filters to advertise skincare. My mind is blown šŸ˜©
Clearly this agent is not worth the money šŸ™ˆ

More filters whilst promoting Nuskin šŸ™„ oh and drive in McDonaldā€™s with sister in front. So they wonā€™t be eating it together then? Course not šŸ™„

More filters whilst promoting Nuskin šŸ™„ oh and drive in McDonaldā€™s with sister in front. So they wonā€™t be eating it together then? Course not šŸ™„
Exactly! I also couldnā€™t get over her laughing at the man basically leaning in her car without a mask on.. just again shows her attitude to the pandemic that she was finding it funny. I would be like do you mind getting away from my car pal šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly! I also couldnā€™t get over her laughing at the man basically leaning in her car without a mask on.. just again shows her attitude to the pandemic that she was finding it funny. I would be like do you mind getting away from my car pal šŸ˜‚
If you look at her sisters stories theyā€™re clearly all together aswell!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.