Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that’s it Kristy, let your kid pick up a wet floor sign in a shop and walk round with it, so some other poor shopper then slips on the wet floor. But never mind, as long as your kid is happy and it’s all content for the gram, eh!
Yup and you let your kid kiss a covid covered mirror that everyone’s been sneezing over lol 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
I still stand by what i say - she has no idea how to interact with her child, how to entertain him or how to feed him.

Reactions: 5
Why go to the trouble of putting a post on for all ‘working Mumma’s (that irritates me so much BTW. What the feck is a ‘Mumma’???) And saying how busy they all are drinking coffee, having zooms and creating content (err no only you love and it’s boring as feck) and then get your obligatory comments of how ‘wonderful’ she is to then delete the whole post and story thats connected??? Wierd!!!!! Maybe she got slated again!!!!! Followers are still dropping like flies too.

Do you think the congratulations Steph hon post was thru gritted teeth 😂they fell out for ages.

Reactions: 6
Why go to the trouble of putting a post on for all ‘working Mumma’s (that irritates me so much BTW. What the feck is a ‘Mumma’???) And saying how busy they all are drinking coffee, having zooms and creating content (err no only you love and it’s boring as feck) and then get your obligatory comments of how ‘wonderful’ she is to then delete the whole post and story thats connected??? Wierd!!!!! Maybe she got slated again!!!!! Followers are still dropping like flies too.
What did she delete?

also we deserve a champagne lunch. Pretty sure you had that a few weeks ago on your holiday. No one has any sympathy for you!!!

She tries far too hard to be nice and its clear she isn't. Krusty the holiday taker, lockdown breaker could not be more unrelateable if she tried. The damage is done and they will continue to drop especially as her attitude stinks.

What did she delete?

also we deserve a champagne lunch. Pretty sure you had that a few weeks ago on your holiday. No one has any sympathy for you!!!
It was deleted but then went back on. Wierd.

She tries far too hard to be nice and its clear she isn't. Krusty the holiday taker, lockdown breaker could not be more unrelateable if she tried. The damage is done and they will continue to drop especially as her attitude stinks.
Too right. Have you noticed when she posts she replies to the first few comments as though it’s a token gesture then the rest of the sheep get ignored lol. Even I get annoyed when someone asks five times ‘where’s your white tee from babe’ and she still ignores them!!!!!!!! I don’t get it! You’re promoting clothes?????? Isn’t that the whole point?!!!!! If you don’t like engaging with people (which u clearly don’t) then how can you be ‘an influencer’?!!!!!!! All she likes doing is being Incredibly vain and dragging her child around like a fashion accessory !!!!!!

Do you think the congratulations Steph hon post was thru gritted teeth 😂they fell out for ages.
God but aren’t those posts CRINGE!!!! who gives a tit you shallow materialistic numpty. Some of us already have nice cars and nice houses and go on nice holidays that we’ve worked damn hard for but don’t feel the need to plaster it all over social media lol. She’s clearly extremely insecure and needs bigging up! She’s also asking to be burgled lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She loves being an influencer because of all the ‘you’re so skinny’ comments she gets, I bet!

Reactions: 2
It was deleted but then went back on. Wierd.

Too right. Have you noticed when she posts she replies to the first few comments as though it’s a token gesture then the rest of the sheep get ignored lol. Even I get annoyed when someone asks five times ‘where’s your white tee from babe’ and she still ignores them!!!!!!!! I don’t get it! You’re promoting clothes?????? Isn’t that the whole point?!!!!! If you don’t like engaging with people (which u clearly don’t) then how can you be ‘an influencer’?!!!!!!! All she likes doing is being Incredibly vain and dragging her child around like a fashion accessory !!!!!!

God but aren’t those posts CRINGE!!!! who gives a tit you shallow materialistic numpty. Some of us already have nice cars and nice houses and go on nice holidays that we’ve worked damn hard for but don’t feel the need to plaster it all over social media lol. She’s clearly extremely insecure and needs bigging up! She’s also asking to be burgled lol
Yes! She replies to enough people to appear 'nice' enough to reply and ignores the rest. I imagine she is super bitchy in person, all fake smiles and 'babe' after everything.

Yes! She replies to enough people to appear 'nice' enough to reply and ignores the rest. I imagine she is super bitchy in person, all fake smiles and 'babe' after everything.
That’s exactly what’s she like. I’ve seen it first hand.

• Wow
Queen of rule breaking staying local again, have no idea where they are today and I'm 5 minutes away from them so recognise local places!

Leamington Spa, 50 bleeping minutes away! Way to follow the rules and stay local you pair of absolute twats!!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.