Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
How pathetic that she’s got whoever is holding him on the swing to hide their face! We know you’re not social distancing, Kristy! Don’t act as if we’re even more stupid than you already clearly think we are!

I don’t know who annoys me more these days her or Stephanie Brogan Powell. Tried to see if I could make a thread but I can’t work out how 😂
Here it is:

I don’t know who annoys me more these days her or Stephanie Brogan Powell. Tried to see if I could make a thread but I can’t work out how 😂
Here it is https://tattle.life/threads/stephanie-brogan-powell.18467/

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is anyone else thinking about her latest post...Suuuurely you would notice a swimming suit being £720 instead of £360 😂
I get it, some people must have so much money they wouldnt notice or care but I do believe you would if you were her....surely it’s just a bragging tactic?! And why not just send it back?! Surely that’s easier 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Again...just bragging I think!
Coming on to say this!!!!!!

goldrings111

I know he can’t help being the child of such an insufferable woman but I really don’t think he’s as cute as what she thinks. Gremlin child

Queenybee

Chatty Member
The home section of M&S is closed off at Fosse Park also so I thought it would be similar at other places 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yes it is, I think she went there for sushi. She’s got her home stuff from The Range. Then Starbucks after which is next to Marks and Sparks. You can tell by the car park.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
I’ve moved my wedding too Krusty but guess what... that’s not what has made the last year hard. What has made the last year hard is a global pandemic that has been killing families and friends. My priority has been doing the very best I can to ensure I keep myself and others safe... which includes not only people I know and love but keeping strangers safe. Something she hasn’t prioritised butnof course..... it’s all about Krusty
Sorry to hear you’ve had all that stress lovely. Hopefully things will get sorted soon for you xxx

Queenybee

Chatty Member
I think you’re right, it’s ridiculous. That whole shocking MLM (pyramid scheme) she pushes on young girls. I’m so glad to see these companies are being brought to account and exposed more at the moment!
Yeah I saw that party she had a Christmas with all her friends around one night. Literally plastering it all over her Instagram yet with her family on Christmas...again just another stupid influencer who feels the rules do not apply. She definitely needs a thread!
She gets loads of freebies aswell. I just don’t get it. And her latest shite on her stories about Sophie Westbrook and her sister becoming ‘blue diamonds’ or whatever the feck it’s called. It’s all so two faced and shallow. The only reason Steph’s happy is because they’ve made her more money lol. I bet if they failed in a months time to maintain it she’d drop em like a stone. Ooh I love you so much ya da ya da ya da it’s all bollocks. It makes me laugh how they reckon they can make it in 5 years and it’s easy etc. yeah if you want to pester people 24/7 7 days a week for 5 years. How sads that. Thanks but I’ll pass!!!!!