Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s just put the Live Photo’s from all her recent outfits together

Her content has took a dive hasn’t it 🙄
Imagine she’s actually took the time to put that together 🤦‍♀️ 🙄 I can’t even deal 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Ha ha which is your favourite look though?
Mine is ‘posing outside of closed down fried chicken shop’

Reactions: 2
How have they gone home shopping ? Thought it was just essential shops open
We all know she doesn’t know what essential journeys are and can’t stay at home. At least she dressed the kid as a shop lifter today 😂

It looks like The Range in Rugby. That’s open then it’s Marks n Sparks over other side of road. I was there yesterday thank god I missed her.

Reactions: 1
The home section of M&S is closed off at Fosse Park also so I thought it would be similar at other places 🤷🏽‍♀️

The home section of M&S is closed off at Fosse Park also so I thought it would be similar at other places 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yes it is, I think she went there for sushi. She’s got her home stuff from The Range. Then Starbucks after which is next to Marks and Sparks. You can tell by the car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.