Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The anti Vax crowd claim they are all about personal choice - and then spend all their time trying to convince other people not to have it

Reactions: 8
Wow thanks for sharing those pearls of wisdom Dr Oscroft I now feel comfortable with my choice 🙄🙄🙄 head!!

Reactions: 4
Advice from doctors & scientists, or advice from someone who takes photos of themselves in clothes for a living 🙄
By all means do what you want but don’t call people “brainwashed” then try and shove your opinion down people’s throat!

Reactions: 7
Noticed her followers have gone down though 😂

I would love to give her a slap 😭
I hope I never see her around because I think I would have to tell her what a thick cow she is 😂 Just reported her account for false information, maybe it might cause something to happen at least for today 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Noticed her followers have gone down though 😂

I hope I never see her around because I think I would have to tell her what a thick cow she is 😂 Just reported her account for false information, maybe it might cause something to happen at least for today 🤦🏽‍♀️
I have too. What a complete twit. So she knows more than the scientists and doctors then???? There’s risk with every bloody vaccine/medication you take you twit. She’s just got the arse because it could affect her traveling in the future. She’s so selfish. It’s all her her her and the idiots that are thanking her for sharing it are just as bad!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Those instagram links must have gone out in the FM/Nu skin WhatsApp hon groups because a few who I followed for outfit inspo are posting them also 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her followers are fleeing quickly! Millions of scientists/ doctors have had the vaccine - experts in the field ! If I get my nails done I don’t go to a builder or a maths teacher. Stop giving information on things you aren’t an expert in - it’s dangerous! I’m livid with these influencers if you couldn’t tell. Also, saying healthy people don’t get seriously ill - yes they do ! I nearly died from Flu a few years back , I’d never had a sick day or even a sickness bug . Very healthy and fit , then Flu hit ! Trust me I’m no doctor or scientist and if you don’t want the vaccine then that’s your choice but don’t try to scare others into not having it

Reactions: 2
I won't be taking medical advice from someone who doesn't know the difference between you're and your. Go back to school and complete your GCSE's before tackling this complex issue.

Reactions: 6
Today is the last straw I have unfollowed Jesus Christ. When she realises she can’t have her ‘wedding’ that’s not a wedding in Italy cos of the vaccine she will soon change her tune. Another one of these ‘pro choice’ morons that tries to make everyone that has had the vaccine feel brainwashed.

Today is the last straw I have unfollowed Jesus Christ. When she realises she can’t have her ‘wedding’ that’s not a wedding in Italy cos of the vaccine she will soon change her tune. Another one of these ‘pro choice’ morons that tries to make everyone that has had the vaccine feel brainwashed.
She is a giant twit. Says its a choice but is forcing her opinion down everyones throat! She is prized idiot.

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me how those of us that had the vaccine just quietly had it, suffered the side effects and got on with our lives yet anti Vaxxers go on and on about not having the jab. By all means, if they don’t want the jab then don’t have it but don’t bollocks on about it to those of us that have had the jab not because we’re particularly at risk but because it’s for the greater good.

Exactly. She’ll have it but she will keep it quiet. I have never loathed someone so much as today seeing her stories. Sanctimonious irritating twit.

Reactions: 4
Goofy’s insta stories too 🤦🏽‍♀️
I had to look! They don't have a brain cell between them. Poor Rocket. Lets hope one of them has a switched on distant relative somewhere or that child doesn't have a hope in hell.

Reactions: 3
Goofy’s insta stories too 🤦🏽‍♀️
Arrogant tosser

I had to look! They don't have a brain cell between them. Poor Rocket. Lets hope one of them has a switched on distant relative somewhere or that child doesn't have a hope in hell.
Ha ha!!!!! Don’t think there’s much chance of that, the whole family seem to be all as bad as each other!!

Arrogant tosser

Ha ha!!!!! Don’t think there’s much chance of that, the whole family seem to be all as bad as each other!!
I found it so hard not to comment to her yesterday when she basically accused everyone that’s been jabbed as ‘brainwashed’ who the duck does she think she is????? But I knew if I messaged I would’ve got into a full blown argument which would have gone complete over the top of her airhead and just wasted me valuable energy. You just can’t talk sense to a halfwit so I’m not even gonna try.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.