Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he did Krusty! 🙄
To be fair...if he did, I'd be quite concerned. What she's basically admitting is her not even 2 year old can get into the kitchen food cupboards (and probably the cleaning cupboard cos she's hardly the type for childproof locks) and then go up and down the stairs unsupervised whilst she lounges in bed with drippy Dan. Quite scary really her lack of concern but yeah Kristy hun. You just post it to the gram for all to see

Reactions: 10
To be fair...if he did, I'd be quite concerned. What she's basically admitting is her not even 2 year old can get into the kitchen food cupboards (and probably the cleaning cupboard cos she's hardly the type for childproof locks) and then go up and down the stairs unsupervised whilst she lounges in bed with drippy Dan. Quite scary really her lack of concern but yeah Kristy hun. You just post it to the gram for all to see
Spot on! She has promoted online that she leaves her baby unattended downstairs with access to everything if this is accurate.

Reactions: 4
Shopping (again). Not wearing masks. Lettuce forward facing in his car seat despite it being a super safe spin one to allow rear facing but obvs not so good for the gram of you can’t see him.

Reactions: 3
It’s like before when he was eating a box of cereal all over the floor !!!!! Like that’s not clever!!!!

Reactions: 2
Definitely looks preggers in that boomerang on her stories with her jacket undone!

Reactions: 2
Spot on! She has promoted online that she leaves her baby unattended downstairs with access to everything if this is accurate.
It’s almost like she’s proud of it. Has anyone else noticed he still don’t say a great deal? My nephew is younger than him and says loads of words.

Definitely looks preggers in that boomerang on her stories with her jacket undone!
For sure! Still lots of baggy clothes eh!!!! Why not just bloody say!!!!!

It’s almost like she’s proud of it. Has anyone else noticed he still don’t say a great deal? My nephew is younger than him and says loads of words.

For sure! Still lots of baggy clothes eh!!!! Why not just bloody say!!!!!
She clearly thinks she’s a celeb and is waiting for the Hello Magazine deal and photo shoot to announce it 😂😂

She clearly thinks she’s a celeb and is waiting for the Hello Magazine deal and photo shoot to announce it 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣yeah!!!! It’s like when she put ‘Fumo we’re back’ I was like, Fumo are saying yeah and sorry who are you ?!!!!!!!

• Haha
Was just coming on to say about his speech!! This is why she only ever films him smiling. I don’t think he says anything really. But why would he be learning to talk if he’s just left to entertain himself!?

Yes! I've never heard anything beyond mum and dad. He just smiles alot or makes sounds but not actual words in her stories. It will be the lack of interaction. He is always plonked in front of screen or left to play alone. He'll be one of those children with a dodgy fake American acccent he has picked up from TV and Youtube.

Reactions: 5
He should definitely have at least some noticeable words by now. All of mine at his age were starting to put basic sentences together (usually starting with I want🙄😂)

He should definitely have at least some noticeable words by now. All of mine at his age were starting to put basic sentences together (usually starting with I want🙄😂)
Did you see him about to have a right paddy when he was trying to open the chocolate this morning (that he’d fetched himself and brought upstairs) and Goofy’s laying there with a face like a wet weekend 🙄. I bet lettuce is a right precocious child aswell, you can just tell. But when you’ve got role models like that it’s not his fault I guess.

Looks like she’s shooting another campaign for ITS again today, with her sister and niece who are NOT MODELS 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s shooting another campaign for ITS again today, with her sister and niece who are NOT MODELS 😂😂
What’s the betting it’s a MATERNITY range 🤣🤣🤣

Her neice. OMG. The makeup 😩😩😩😩😩 she’s a child FFS. I can’t bear it. That’s just awful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.