Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like another poster has said I’d love to know if their opinions change when they can’t have the insta content worthy wedding party 😂
Wonder if their opinions would change if they actually caught it

Reactions: 5
Like another poster has said I’d love to know if their opinions change when they can’t have the insta content worthy wedding party 😂
Wonder if their opinions would change if they actually caught it
They will get the vax on the sly if it means they can swan of on their holidays like they used to.

Reactions: 9
Loving all your vaccination comments.. nice to see some of the public have brain cells. I’m an ICU nurse and it is rife once again.. lots of young, healthy individuals who are un-vaccinated. She’s an absolute bimbo. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Loving all your vaccination comments.. nice to see some of the public have brain cells. I’m an ICU nurse and it is rife once again.. lots of young, healthy individuals who are un-vaccinated. She’s an absolute bimbo. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is and so is her other half. Pair of arrogant halfwits. Maybe she should volunteer to help out and see what it’s really like!!!!! She thinks because people are still being hospitalized with covid there’s no point having the jab!!!!!!! Is she thick or what???!!!! I mean really!

Reactions: 3
I’ve only just recovered from seeing a baby, on an SUP, in the Mediterranean open SEA without any kind of buoyancy aid or flotation device. SUPs can flip SO easily and even if droopy is mad athletic and stronger than the ocean, what a fright that baby would have. Just irresponsible.

I’ve only just recovered from seeing a baby, on an SUP, in the Mediterranean open SEA without any kind of buoyancy aid or flotation device. SUPs can flip SO easily and even if droopy is mad athletic and stronger than the ocean, what a fright that baby would have. Just irresponsible.
I was watching the Instagram videos a few days ago of someone else I follow. She doesn’t have 10k followers so I’d probably better not quote her account name on here.

Anyway, they are currently in the Balearics and she was letting her just turned one year old baby crawl around at the end of a boat, the bit where people would jump off into the water, where it’s easy to fall off. No life jacket on, nor on her four year old son. And it wasn’t even as if she was standing right there behind the baby in case he slipped, as she was standing to the side of him filming him!

Its just so irresponsible! My youngest child is 12 and although he swims well I made him wear a life jacket when we went on a boat trip on holiday last year as it’s better to be safe than sorry!

• Wow
Does anybody find it odd that she’s not really been out this week??? She’s regurgitating old boring holiday shots for content or lettuce in bed with her but nothing new/no new places she’s visited to post or any further words of ‘wisdom’ on the vaccine??? Anybody would think she was isolating :unsure: mmmmmmm just a thought !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anybody find it odd that she’s not really been out this week??? She’s regurgitating old boring holiday shots for content or lettuce in bed with her but nothing new/no new places she’s visited to post or any further words of ‘wisdom’ on the vaccine??? Anybody would think she was isolating :unsure: mmmmmmm just a thought !!!!!
How interesting. Either that or her only mates are on holiday 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Isn’t the whole idea of being ‘influencer’ to brainwash people?
What about pyramid schemes? (or non pyramid schemes) brainwashing?
Wearing a filter while advertising shite skin products to brainwash naive minds.
Your job is to brainwash people.

What’s the deal with Dweebs step sister? She doesn’t seem to get involved in much ? Or his mum

What’s the deal with Dweebs step sister? She doesn’t seem to get involved in much ? Or his mum
Yeah there’s another sister that hasn’t been to anything in ages. Probably sick of being surrounded by posers

Reactions: 1
Everytime anyone else videos them all at the table or whatever Krusty is always sitting there looking as miserable as sin or on her phone !!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.