Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed her house is no longer on the market? Do you think she’s got the arse because she thought it’d sell really quick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe slightly overpriced babe 😆 orrrrrr maybe Goofy’s put his foot down, babe if you want TWO weddings (when you’re already married) then the house has to wait for a bit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed her house is no longer on the market? Do you think she’s got the arse because she thought it’d sell really quick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe slightly overpriced babe 😆 orrrrrr maybe Goofy’s put his foot down, babe if you want TWO weddings (when you’re already married) then the house has to wait for a bit 🤣🤣🤣
It’s been sold

Reactions: 1
Under offer on Rightmove

How bizarre when I looked it wasn’t there doh! Intrigued where they’ll go. My moneys on near Bradgate Park
I hope not 🤢 But I agree & can see it being more around this area too, she will fit right in in Anstey. Lots of flashy chavs 😂 I’ll be very surprised if it’s in Newtown Linford, not seen any for sale on the main road and can also imagine they are closer to 1 mil price & the surrounding roads won’t put up with her shrieking family parties.

Reactions: 2
I hope not 🤢 But I agree & can see it being more around this area too, she will fit right in in Anstey. Lots of flashy chavs 😂 I’ll be very surprised if it’s in Newtown Linford, not seen any for sale on the main road and can also imagine they are closer to 1 mil price & the surrounding roads won’t put up with her shrieking family parties.
I’m sure we’ll find out soon lol. Dunno why she’s kept it so quiet. Obviously another one of her ‘exciting’ projects she can’t wait to share zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Bad times for me being Anstey born and bred rn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bad times for me being Anstey born and bred rn 🤣
Lol. You’ll be seeing that RR speeding through soon for sure 😆😆😆 whilst she’s on her phone videoing and lettuce in the back on his iPad 🤪. Wondering how long it’ll be til she shows her new personalised plate lol. She bought that fecking years ago 🙄

• Haha
Lol. You’ll be seeing that RR speeding through soon for sure 😆😆😆 whilst she’s on her phone videoing and lettuce in the back on his iPad 🤪. Wondering how long it’ll be til she shows her new personalised plate lol. She bought that fecking years ago 🙄
Oh the joys as she spends her weekends in Sapori thinking she owns the gaff.
Is the new plate as bad as the old one? I mean Hi KG is hardly bleeping exclusive or classy is it 😆

Is the new plate as bad as the old one? I mean Hi KG is hardly bleeping exclusive or classy is it 😆
Sapori 😂😩 I’m sure it’s lovely but I can’t bring my self to go as I’ve been woken up by countless fights outside there, idiots standing outside shrieking after they’ve had a few cocktails and parking their Ranges all up the surrounding streets that have double yellows or private parking because they won’t pay for the car park 10 metres down the road. So yeah I fully expect Krusty to love the place 😇

• Haha
Sapori 😂😩 I’m sure it’s lovely but I can’t bring my self to go as I’ve been woken up by countless fights outside there, idiots standing outside shrieking after they’ve had a few cocktails and parking their Ranges all up the surrounding streets that have double yellows or private parking because they won’t pay for the car park 10 metres down the road. So yeah I fully expect Krusty to love the place 😇
You're missing nothing. Food and service is great until a Leicester footballer walks in then you're dropped like a hot brick. Full of posey wankers and insta huns. Tries to be Michelin starred but hardly is with the 74 bus going past and the sports bar louts down the road 😆
Oh and we must live VERY close to each other 😉

• Haha
What as in H1 KGX illegally spaced?!!!!! 😆 god knows, it’ll be sommat naff whatever it is🙄

You're missing nothing. Food and service is great until a Leicester footballer walks in then you're dropped like a hot brick. Full of posey wankers and insta huns. Tries to be Michelin starred but hardly is with the 74 bus going past and the sports bar louts down the road 😆
Oh and we must live VERY close to each other 😉
Oooh she’ll fit in soooo well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even pictures with lettuce are fake, staged and contrived. Krusty is as 'real' as Khloe K'z arse!

• Haha
Even pictures with lettuce are fake, staged and contrived. Krusty is as 'real' as Khloe K'z arse!
Don’t she look old though!!!! Can’t believe how different she looks with no slap on and that ridiculous coffee stain 80’s lip liner she usually has on. I also note her ‘naturally’ blonde hair appears to have brown roots 🤣🤣🤣. I’d have more respect for her if she was real instead of fake all the time. She doesn’t engage, she barely ‘influences’ what does this woman actually do??? How has she amassed that amount of followers??? She must’ve bought them. No other explanation.

Don’t she look old though!!!! Can’t believe how different she looks with no slap on and that ridiculous coffee stain 80’s lip liner she usually has on. I also note her ‘naturally’ blonde hair appears to have brown roots 🤣🤣🤣. I’d have more respect for her if she was real instead of fake all the time. She doesn’t engage, she barely ‘influences’ what does this woman actually do??? How has she amassed that amount of followers??? She must’ve bought them. No other explanation.
100% bought! They dropped like flies after dubai gate and suddenly shot up. She has the personality of a dry mop so its not that! She really does look old close up. Her skin isn't in great condition at all considering she flogs lumi 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.