Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t put blurry photos on your mantelpiece would you… but then again, everything is for the social media!
They werent intentionally blurry lol they’re just the tit ones and she’s trying to justify them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
They werent intentionally blurry lol they’re just the tit ones and she’s trying to justify them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol came here to say this, also find it weird that she had Rebecca spencer do them, notably an influencer-only photographer. Probably an actual wedding photographer was unavailable and/ or too expensive.

Reactions: 3
Watching Perrie’s stories and she’s got half the followers of Krusty but she’s so much more appreciative of having an ITS range! Going through every single outfit and trying it on and explaining the fit. Krusty was all “my shoot”, “mummy’s shoot” - complete narcissist in comparison! I think you can tell who will get another range and who won’t be 👀

Reactions: 6
Watching Perrie’s stories and she’s got half the followers of Krusty but she’s so much more appreciative of having an ITS range! Going through every single outfit and trying it on and explaining the fit. Krusty was all “my shoot”, “mummy’s shoot” - complete narcissist in comparison! I think you can tell who will get another range and who won’t be 👀
Kristy on ‘her shoot’ with her family who are ‘NOT models’! Such a ego!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed with all of perriesian’s recent posts about her ITS edit ……. Not ONE single like from Krusty!!!!!!!!! How bitchy is that!!!!!!! I’m sorry but I thought all these Nuskin ‘Hons’ were all for ‘women supporting women’ ???!!!!! What a load of two faced arses 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
When Rocket saw rain because he only gets taken outside in the sunshine for photo shoots.. poor child 😬

When Rocket saw rain because he only gets taken outside in the sunshine for photo shoots.. poor child 😬
I can’t believe they got married and he’s pissed off back to work straight after 🤣🤣🤣 you’d think they’d have a break somewhere even if it’s just the Uk! I’d be fuming !!!!!

• Haha
I can’t believe they got married and he’s pissed off back to work straight after 🤣🤣🤣 you’d think they’d have a break somewhere even if it’s just the Uk! I’d be fuming !!!!!
Have you seen his stories? He’s anti vaccine

Have you seen his stories? He’s anti vaccine
I’m just on another thread having a moan about Taayblue and her anti-vaccine posts 😂 I’ve just looked and his stories are ridiculous. Governments around the world can barely make a mutual decision/get a long but yet they’ve some how all got together to plan Covid and planned to kill us off with a vaccine.. ok then 🙄

• Haha
I’m just on another thread having a moan about Taayblue and her anti-vaccine posts 😂 I’ve just looked and his stories are ridiculous. Governments around the world can barely make a mutual decision/get a long but yet they’ve some how all got together to plan Covid and planned to kill us off with a vaccine.. ok then 🙄
Why am I not surprised in the slightest!?!? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why am I not surprised in the slightest!?!? 🙄🙄
It appears Kristy must have some brain cells because I can imagine she shares those views too but knows that will be a rapid decline in followers and she’s only just got them back up with her wedding posts 😂🙈

This is always my response to anti-vaxxers! Countries can’t get along, we have wars still and end up spending years to agree a brexit deal, but they think every government in the world agreed to fake this whole thing or fake the vaccine?!
These people are almost as bad as those that ask how a vaccine can be developed so quickly but cancer can’t be cured, as though they’re remotely the same. God her husband (and probably her) is dim.

This is always my response to anti-vaxxers! Countries can’t get along, we have wars still and end up spending years to agree a brexit deal, but they think every government in the world agreed to fake this whole thing or fake the vaccine?!
These people are almost as bad as those that ask how a vaccine can be developed so quickly but cancer can’t be cured, as though they’re remotely the same. God her husband (and probably her) is dim.
Don’t forget he called a follower a ‘little dweeb’ for daring to criticize the fact they were breaching covid by flying to Dubai at Xmas !!!!!! ‘Little dweeb?!!!!!! Is he 12?!!!!!!!!! Goofy, you’re a twit!!!!!

It appears Kristy must have some brain cells because I can imagine she shares those views too but knows that will be a rapid decline in followers and she’s only just got them back up with her wedding posts 😂🙈
Think you’re right there, she wouldn’t dare plus if anyone questioned her she wouldn’t be able to argue it because she’s thick as two short planks lol.

Plus did anyone see that video she did weds in the garden at Lettuces ‘pool party’ that only had him there? The shot of her reflection in the mirror in her bikini? Looked preggers to me!!! Why not photograph herself full view like she normally does??

Last edited:
Don’t forget he called a follower a ‘little dweeb’ for daring to criticize the fact they were breaching covid by flying to Dubai at Xmas !!!!!! ‘Little dweeb?!!!!!! Is he 12?!!!!!!!!! Goofy, you’re a twit!!!!!

Think you’re right there, she wouldn’t dare plus if anyone questioned her she wouldn’t be able to argue it because she’s thick as two short planks lol.

Plus did anyone see that video she did weds in the garden at Lettuces ‘pool party’ that only had him there? The shot of her reflection in the mirror in her bikini? Looked preggers to me!!! Why not photograph herself full view like she normally does??
Yes, I saw that and thought preggers too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.