Kristina Wild used to be Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am honestly mortified by this.
No shame at all about doing sex work/of … I must just be uneducated on Only Fans because I thought it was contained within the site (now I’m realising how dumb that sounds). The fact Iggy (and Juliet) can find these images in about three seconds is MORTIFYING. As a mother, the thought of my kids seeing me like this is just not something I would be ok with. And their friends 😫😫
Fark me.
I legit couldn't find anything riskaaay!?

I don't think we should be sharing the photos here. Just adds another easier way for the daughters to find them.

Does she know her photos were leaked? I've only recently discovered her lol. But I kind of can't look away. I wonder how much she posts on OF

Reactions: 1
I don't think we should be sharing the photos here. Just adds another easier way for the daughters to find them.

Does she know her photos were leaked? I've only recently discovered her lol. But I kind of can't look away. I wonder how much she posts on OF
Her kids will find them anyway - that's on HER for putting images of herself like this online for monetary gain. That goes for every single person who does the same - those images are forever and they need to be OK with anyone seeing them. I personally find OF absolutely revolting and think it shows how fucked we are as a society for mostly thinking it's glamorous and OK 🤢

Reactions: 3
Her kids will find them anyway - that's on HER for putting images of herself like this online for monetary gain. That goes for every single person who does the same - those images are forever and they need to be OK with anyone seeing them. I personally find OF absolutely revolting and think it shows how fucked we are as a society for mostly thinking it's glamorous and OK 🤢
Yep her kids don't need to find her tattle thread to see them, a simple google and she's there for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder how much she posts on OF
Daily 🙂

Going back to the money stuff, these are the posts I remember her sharing re house deposit etc when she first started.
---
Yep her kids don't need to find her tattle thread to see them, a simple google and she's there for all to see.
She advertises regularly on Instagram, where we know kids are, and has her OnlyFans site linked from her Insta - it's deliberately easy to find; the pics are accessible if you want to see them. (And there is a lot of encouragement to look 😅 She's sex positive yo!)

Attachments

I was always very curious about her relationship with Will. I think he most definitely dumped her for Deena Jonze. I'm not sure if there was a crossover but there wasn't a lot of time between relationships for him.
I remember her making a snarky comment about the "Good for you" song, directing it to him.
---
Daily 🙂

Going back to the money stuff, these are the posts I remember her sharing re house deposit etc when she first started.
---

She advertises regularly on Instagram, where we know kids are, and has her OnlyFans site linked from her Insta - it's deliberately easy to find; the pics are accessible if you want to see them. (And there is a lot of encouragement to look 😅 She's sex positive yo!)
Yep sex positive although I distinctly remember when Stephen hit back at the hate he was receiving post break up, that she never ever wanted to have sex with him and it had become a real issue in their relationship.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure her oldest daughter Juliet was up this weekend seeing Steven. Doesn’t look like she went to see Kristina. Good for Juliet.

Reactions: 6
What the actual duck!? She is always crying on Instagram. Is this not her 'work' page also!?
I've followed Kristina for years, since Flickr, and as I've seen her career grow this is the one aspect of her 'openness' I've never quite been able to wrap my head around, both with regards to her over-sharing and how people lap it up then book her (some regularly). I'm sure a lot of them are lovely and normal; things are always different in real life to online anyway, but some must surely have some weird parasocial tit going on.

What the actual duck!? She is always crying on Instagram. Is this not her 'work' page also!?
it is the work page. the sex work, the photography work, and bonus footage of her children. and probably other peoples children are in there amongst it.

I've followed Kristina for years, since Flickr, and as I've seen her career grow this is the one aspect of her 'openness' I've never quite been able to wrap my head around, both with regards to her over-sharing and how people lap it up then book her (some regularly). I'm sure a lot of them are lovely and normal; things are always different in real life to online anyway, but some must surely have some weird parasocial tit going on.

apparently she can get quite loud and "involved" at wedding shoots. but i guess theres quite a market for "quirky chaotic i will edit your precious photos in a rush at 2 A.M while i witch about it on instagram" photographers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she upset that she's on her own for Christmas, I couldnt quite hear what she was saying ?

Interesting how she's lived alot of her (and her kids) life out on line that when she's down she reaches to broadcast it especially as it happens.

I feel the curtain has been lifted a little now, it's turning from the life in a day of a quirky person to shes a covert narcissist.

Reactions: 3
Apparently she does see a psychologist but it doesn't seem to help with the narcissistic traits.

Who the f sets up a camera to film themselves in a gstring and bra to water their plants and then posts to social media?! The narcissism seems strong with this one.

• Haha