Kristina Wild used to be Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I can only see her makeup account and private account now (which I don’t follow). So she must have deactivated her public account.

I think that’s a good idea if she’s juggling 2 stepkids + a toddler and newborn here soon! Plus whatever mental stuff is going on with KW

Reactions: 2
Yeah I can only see her makeup account and private account now (which I don’t follow). So she must have deactivated her public account.

I think that’s a good idea if she’s juggling 2 stepkids + a toddler and newborn here soon! Plus whatever mental stuff is going on with KW
i do wonder what is happening BTS with kristina, none of my business of course. kristina has such a powerful unhinged energy and need for attention i can't imagine she isn't reacting dramatically to juliet's posts about her.
Interesting
very interesting indeed. it must be quite a huge learning curve to realise your parent may have let you down by prioritising themselves over you. i actually thought the "my first hardcore" child was iggy for a while because she is very familiar with posing, and always obliging mum by being funny in videos to share with strangers. including their exact locations which always shocks me.

when i realised the youtube start was juliet, that actually made more sense. i was a bit surprised someone so close to their mum would move across the country from her but of course that was only from kristina's perspective. good on juliet for addressing her feelings.

Reactions: 4
I actually can't stand Steven's wife. I think she is unhinged. Way more than Kristina (and I'm not a big fan of her so...) I think she came into the relationship and took on the 'mum' role with way too much force. If that was my children I'd be astounded by her behaviour. Yes love your new partners kids but don't try and act like you're the mum and force the 'family facade' after 5 minutes. I actually think Juliet has some hang ups and trauma surrounding the loss of her family unit. She likely spent much of her childhood growing up with her wild single mum, so when she settled down with Steven, had a house and a sibling her world felt normal for that time period. Losing all of that at the hands of Kristina's mental health and problems has absolutely resulted in a domino effect of trauma and hurt for Juliet. Steven and his 'family unit' gives her that feeling she longs for. She doesn't resonate with the wild, fleeting 40 year old single mum I don't believe. Hence her team Steven stance. She's angry and resentful. Putting it all out on social media was stupid. Belinda is the real villain in all of this though I believe. Manipulative and crazy!! Steven sure knows how to pick them 😮💨

Reactions: 4
I actually can't stand Steven's wife. I think she is unhinged. Way more than Kristina (and I'm not a big fan of her so...) I think she came into the relationship and took on the 'mum' role with way too much force. If that was my children I'd be astounded by her behaviour. Yes love your new partners kids but don't try and act like you're the mum and force the 'family facade' after 5 minutes. I actually think Juliet has some hang ups and trauma surrounding the loss of her family unit. She likely spent much of her childhood growing up with her wild single mum, so when she settled down with Steven, had a house and a sibling her world felt normal for that time period. Losing all of that at the hands of Kristina's mental health and problems has absolutely resulted in a domino effect of trauma and hurt for Juliet. Steven and his 'family unit' gives her that feeling she longs for. She doesn't resonate with the wild, fleeting 40 year old single mum I don't believe. Hence her team Steven stance. She's angry and resentful. Putting it all out on social media was stupid. Belinda is the real villain in all of this though I believe. Manipulative and crazy!! Steven sure knows how to pick them 😮💨
Thats a really interesting take. I was always team Kristina as I absolutely loved her photography, but over the last couple of years I have noticed some narcissistic traits. I did always think Bel seemed a bit too full on with the kids, not sure why they've all made it public on Social Media though. It affects the kids more!
I felt really bad for Juliet when she posted her grievances, it would be an awful feeling to feel that let down by your own mum. Definitely an intriguing situation..

Reactions: 3
Thats a really interesting take. I was always team Kristina as I absolutely loved her photography, but over the last couple of years I have noticed some narcissistic traits. I did always think Bel seemed a bit too full on with the kids, not sure why they've all made it public on Social Media though. It affects the kids more!
I felt really bad for Juliet when she posted her grievances, it would be an awful feeling to feel that let down by your own mum. Definitely an intriguing situation..
Yeah I feel sorry for her too and wonder how poor Iggy feels in the situation. Exactly, they shouldn't be posting about anything on the net! Belinda started all that rubbish. Hence why I think she's the trouble. Master manipulator! I find it interesting that Juliet was happily posting photos with her mum and Iggy in Melbourne not so long ago. There's another side to the stories I suspect. Juliet is still young and unsure, she will likely regret her posts in time. Kristina no doubt has given her some issues though!! She's not the most stable person. Great photographer though.

Reactions: 1
Wow. I really want to know what happened. Like yes we can speculate and Juliet has said her mum is a narcissist but there must be so much to this story 😳 Poor Juliet if it's bad enough that she will likely never talk to her mum ever again. That's insane!
And I have a feeling in a few years, Iggy will follow suit.

Reactions: 6
I really like Kristinas photography, I do find it surprising that she's mixing her different businesses and family life on 1 Instagram feed.

Google her and images of baby and wedding shots are sandwiched in between wet dildos and her legs akimbo. Don't think the 2 necessarily go together.......

I wouldn't want my baby photos brought into that world (these are pre only fans).

Interesting post by Kristina with Iggy saying half of her heart and hashtagging 👀. Gosh it's so sad what has happened with her and Juliet. I so wish I knew what happened..

Interesting post by Kristina with Iggy saying half of her heart and hashtagging 👀. Gosh it's so sad what has happened with her and Juliet. I so wish I knew what happened..
I think Juliet is angsty and resentful for all the failed relationships her mum has had and brought her into. I think she craved a more solid home life and when kristina left steven it's upset the apple cart big time for Juliet. Hence why she is close to steven and his (annoying and horrible) wife. I think it will all work out in the end when Juliet grows up more and has some life experience behind her.

I’m so glad people are finally starting on see the light when it comes to KW.
I had a narcissistic ‘mother’ growing up and for years KW has shown all the signs. Honestly shocked that so many people love her.
You know what a good mother would do?? Put 30k towards a house deposit not a bleeping BBL.
Like sure, people can cosmetically change their looks but wait till your daughters have finished developing - it’s going to give them such a warped view of their natural beauty.

also, Bel probably did come on strong because she saw a major gap where the girls didn’t have a proper mother figure. I would’ve come in hot too.

idk, at the end of the day being a mum means your children are your first priority and that just clearly isn’t the case with KW.

Reactions: 7
Some stories from KW yesterday about not being able to sleep for two weeks since running into a guy. Her therapist is away so she says she feels better posting her issues into the void, which ok if that helps, I guess?

Anyway I am curious, did she have a car accident or an unfortunate meeting? Any clues?

Good to see less of her child on there but ew the OF promos sprinkled with posts of the kid are forever gross.

Attachments

Some stories from KW yesterday about not being able to sleep for two weeks since running into a guy. Her therapist is away so she says she feels better posting her issues into the void, which ok if that helps, I guess?

Anyway I am curious, did she have a car accident or an unfortunate meeting? Any clues?

Good to see less of her child on there but ew the OF promos sprinkled with posts of the kid are forever gross.
Her lips are fuckkkked

She was heading home after a night out and there was a young bloke acting erratic and trying to kill homself. She sat with him for a while and tried to get him home and then got into contact with him and his Mum the next day. She told the story to stories crying as she got home and the birds were chirping as the sun came up.