Kristina Wild used to be Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 1 for Brisbane influencer/photographer/OF creator Kristina who used to be married to a guy who wrote a blog. Following some posts in the Australian Influencers thread Kristina shared on her Instagram stories about how her ex husband’s current wife had been vilifying her for years and cried about how mean she was.
Her teen(?) daughter then responded by sharing on her stories that she believed her mother to be a narcissist and detailed how her mother’s behaviour has affected her and that she has cut contact with her mother. Sadly this included a comment about Kristina’s 10 year old daughter having to put her drunk mother to bed.

Can someone please post a more detailed recap or summary on Kristina?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Woo!! Can someone pls provide screenshots from the recent posts for longevity?

Reactions: 3
I had no idea who these people were until they popped up the other week on the other thread

can someone please give us a semi decent run down and history
I’ve started following J and KW. Trying to fill in gaps myself but NFI

Reactions: 4
Her stories are gone but J has hers up still for anyone who wants to read them. Kristina said in hers that she made sure J couldn’t see them but obviously she has had them sent to her. J sent her message sometime in July (last year?).

Reactions: 2
Ohhh what happened I only just saw Juliet’s stories today.. missed what Kristina posted yesterday.. does anyone have info on that? I used to love KW.. even have family photos from her from many years ago but stopped following the last 2 years as she changed and gave me the shits.

Been a while so apologies if any of this is wrong but...

Kristina came from regional northern NSW, had Juliet when she was 17... become pretty well known on MySpace - Xtina Ballerina. Somehow she met (now ex husband) Steven Childs when Juliet was quite young - maybe 4? 5? There was a viral video of Juliet called My First Hardcore Song.

Steve raised Juliet as his own.

Kristina and Steve also had daughter Iggy... Instagram went WILD for Iggy. They got married. Traveled overseas a few times. Kristina started photographing weddings and her business quickly expanded. Steve was a musician (local Brisbane band called Repeat Offender) and worked in a sign shop by day, but then ended up leaving to pursue music full time. He did lots of weddings etc. All seemed like a happy little family, along with dog Robert. Steve had a blog called The Uneducated Opinion. Very funny.

In 2016, Kristina announced on IG that she and Steven had split up. People took sides. Steven then started dating a chick named Kylie... he kinda disappeared off the internet I think. Steve kept pretty private after this... started working on making custom handmade jewlery and eventually broke up with Kylie and started dating his now wife, Bel.

Kristina was dating a guy named Wil for a few years.

Steve and Bel have a daughter and are expecting a son in the next few weeks.

I know Juliet moved to Melbourne a year or 2 ago - definitely before she turned 18.

That's the general background. People who have followed more closely in the past handful of years can fill in any blanks.
---

Reactions: 10
Her stories are gone but J has hers up still for anyone who wants to read them. Kristina said in hers that she made sure J couldn’t see them but obviously she has had them sent to her. J sent her message sometime in July (last year?).
What did Kristina’s stories say? I follow her but missed them.

Does anyone have screenshots?

Been a while so apologies if any of this is wrong but...

Kristina came from regional northern NSW, had Juliet when she was 17... become pretty well known on MySpace - Xtina Ballerina. Somehow she met (now ex husband) Steven Childs when Juliet was quite young - maybe 4? 5? There was a viral video of Juliet called My First Hardcore Song.

Steve raised Juliet as his own.

Kristina and Steve also had daughter Iggy... Instagram went WILD for Iggy. They got married. Traveled overseas a few times. Kristina started photographing weddings and her business quickly expanded. Steve was a musician (local Brisbane band called Repeat Offender) and worked in a sign shop by day, but then ended up leaving to pursue music full time. He did lots of weddings etc. All seemed like a happy little family, along with dog Robert. Steve had a blog called The Uneducated Opinion. Very funny.

In 2016, Kristina announced on IG that she and Steven had split up. People took sides. Steven then started dating a chick named Kylie... he kinda disappeared off the internet I think. Steve kept pretty private after this... started working on making custom handmade jewlery and eventually broke up with Kylie and started dating his now wife, Bel.

Kristina was dating a guy named Wil for a few years.

Steve and Bel have a daughter and are expecting a son in the next few weeks.

I know Juliet moved to Melbourne a year or 2 ago - definitely before she turned 18.

That's the general background. People who have followed more closely in the past handful of years can fill in any blanks.
---
Kaylee not Kylie not important but that’s who Juliet references in her txt to KW.

Reactions: 1
Okay, I will give a run down a go - please correct me if I get any information wrong - I don’t have any insider information. My qualifications are having met Kristina a number of times in her capacity as a photographer (but we are going to seperate the person from the art here)… and also having lived in Brisbane and associated with friends of friends (previous alt girl) so have been following her over 10 years.

Kristina Ballerina / Childs / Wild has always been on the internets, gained popularity in the MySpace days, standard alt / emo girl - dabbled as a suicide girl.

Ex Husband is Steven Childs, a musician who sang in a band called repeat offender and famously was engaged to one of the Veronica’s before marrying Kristina.

Juliette is Kristina’s eldest daughter which she had as a teenager that Steven may or may not have adopted? Regardless he raised her from a young age and she went viral as a child for “my first hardcore song”

Iggy is Kristina & Stevens daughter. Shes 11 and an innocent, born in the back seat of the car at the hospital.

Bell/Belinda is Stevens new wife, a MUA. Kristina photographed her first wedding and Steven sang her down the aisle which is “it’s a small world weird.”

As it’s been mentioned Steven wrote a self deprecating blog that documented their family life, he was a stay at home dad looking after both girls and would play music at weddings. Kristina travelled often overseas to shoot weddings and his blog posts often made jokes at his expense of his wife not wanting to touch him with a 6ft poll etc, it was later revealed that these jokes were his way of dealing with his crumbling marriage. Kristina left him, moved out of their house and got herself a funky apartment appearing to leave him to scramble to get re-employed to be able to pay rent.

Kristina re-branded herself to Kristina wild. Went about her life, travelling often so I feel that during this time Steven probably continued to be the primary caregiver for both girls. Fast forward past an awkward engagement to his rebound. He & Bel get together, she is extremely supportive of his situation and is actively involved with helping him raise the girls.

This ruffles feathers of Kristina & her supporters and people go after Belinda saying she’s over stepping. Belinda addresses this on the internets (not Kristina from what I remember but just that she’s being bullied about this online).

There have been a few petty swipes over the years but the most recent events that I am aware of is Kristina liking and commenting LOL on her own memory on Facebook of a photo of Belinda and her Husbands first wedding.
Belinda then posts something to her Instagram about how to co-parent with a narc.

Kristina has a melt down a few days later (coincidentally 24hrs after she was brought up on here for the first time). Saying how she’s kept her mouth shut but it’s so hard co-parenting with someone who is determined to vilify her. She now knows that a child can choose where they live at 16 because someone who rhymes with Smell texted her it out of the blue. She waffles on rather unconvincingly, trying to sound emotional saying she will probably delete it but never does.

Juliette then updates her public story today saying she’s cut communication with Kristina, that she’s sick of her playing the victim pretty much and posts a picture of a message she sent detailing her experiences and emotional damage caused. And that after cutting her off Kristina cancels her number off the family plan and demands bond money back because she “needs” it. Despite boasting about being in the top 1% of OF and posting/over sharing about her 30K BBL (in between pictures of Iggys face)

the end.

Someone please spill insider tea now

Reactions: 15
What did Kristina’s stories say? I follow her but missed them.

Does anyone have screenshots?
I don't have the screenshots of K's stories unfortunately but essentially she was just getting home from a photography job early morning.. she seemed a little bit drunk but definitely not inebriated.

So she basically started to talk about how difficult her life has been for the last few years as she has been forced to have someone in her life who is horrible/toxic etc...

She didn't say who it was initially but then went on to say the name rhymed with "Smell". Yes very mature.

Then she just laid into her. Basically said that Bel had made her life an absolutely misery and made every situation with the kids so difficult and said that Steven wouldn't listen to Kristina's rational arguments about stuff she wasn't happy with involving Bel. He had his wife's back - crazy! She said Bel involved the kids in all the drama and that she would never do that (obviously okay to get her 10 year old to put her drunk arse to bed though).

I think that was the main gist of it.... she was definitely playing the victim angle big time. She hadn't done anything wrong and was the mature one in the whole scenario. Classic narc behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Some dodgy screenshots of Kristina's rant, I did record the whole thing but am working out how to upload it
---
IMG_0803.png

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think it was really stupid of her to have such a personal rant on what is essentially her business page. She should have separated her work / life / only fans pages a long time ago.

Reactions: 8

---
The sex work promo photo featuring her new $30 000 BBL is so jarring right next to a little 11 year old. Even if that child goes out at night more than most adults I know lol

View attachment 2188212
The dramatics, at what point do these people sit back and question what they’re posting.., aren’t they embarrassed. If I posted something like this I would never claw my way out of the shame spiral.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen her post on and off over the years. After reading her daughters stories about her being a narcissist it all makes sense now. I feel for the children of so many narcissists who have used the internet to feed their own ego for so many years.

Reactions: 11

---
The sex work promo photo featuring her new $30 000 BBL is so jarring right next to a little 11 year old. Even if that child goes out at night more than most adults I know lol
woah.... the attempt to have actual sadness and tears and she couldn't even manage that.... this witch has no actual emotion she's just defending her self but trying to seem sad.... but there is not emotion
---
hahaha said kid isn't seeing this...
said kid could easily see this its on a public profile

also why do all these narc influencers complain that they haven't slept in months and months and months

Reactions: 4