Kristina Wild used to be Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha I just saw that! It’s beyond cringy.
Also her butt (wasted house deposit) looks so bad!!

Reactions: 2
Who the f sets up a camera to film themselves in a gstring and bra to water their plants and then posts to social media?! The narcissism seems strong with this one.
Not to mention walking around the house in her filthy converse, standing on the coffee table 🤮 imagine the tit streets she has walked down and now all that filth is inside the apartment. Yummy 🤢

Reactions: 1
Not to mention walking around the house in her filthy converse, standing on the coffee table 🤮 imagine the tit streets she has walked down and now all that filth is inside the apartment. Yummy 🤢
Yeah what the duck was with wearing the converse and underwear. So edgy Kristina. Grow the duck up, she must be nearing 40 by now.

Far out she is an embarrassment.
That BBL looks absolutely horrific. Her butt is a rectangle.
IMG_3439.png

IMG_3440.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That video is also cringe level 1000. "Stop and run into the ocean every chance you get" but she doesn't actually go into the ocean? Just kicks it around at toe depth, making sure to get 158 curated angles of her ass?

Reactions: 3
Imagine prioritising your bum over your kids, housing and financial stability.... She is all about appearance, always has been.

I hope for her sake her OF is still doing really well!! Although if she is still looking at renting over buying then maybe it isn't!!

Reactions: 6
This is gonna come across dead mean but I always assumed she had a cleft lip as a child but over the years I’ve realised that it’s probably just dodgy lip filler :/

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is gonna come across dead mean but I always assumed she had a cleft lip as a child but over the years I’ve realised that it’s probably just dodgy lip filler :/
I think she might have... I remember her mentioning it once and saying that is why she had lip filler to even them out... because obviously that would be the only reason she'd use that sort of thing.. bum must have needed evening out too :ROFLMAO:

I think she might have... I remember her mentioning it once and saying that is why she had lip filler to even them out... because obviously that would be the only reason she'd use that sort of thing.. bum must have needed evening out too :ROFLMAO:
oh now I feel bad

I think I remember her once saying she fell over when she was young and split her lip? And the scarring made them uneven? That’s why she gets the filler to even them out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Far out she is an embarrassment.
That BBL looks absolutely horrific. Her butt is a rectangle.
View attachment 2753901
View attachment 2753899
[/QUOTE]

i saw this video and watched it several times like WTF am i seeing here

she must have taken heaps of footage and decided THIS was the best advertisement for her $30 000 bum?

i mean yeah sure if you want to be a walking m.c escher picture, all weird angles and unexpected geometry then cool i guess 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Bel has been posting stuff about children being posted to social media being used by paedophiles. I imagine her and Steven are not happy with Iggy being shown so often.
Although she was quite happy to showcase Iggy and Birdie a couple of years ago. I guess she realised the damage it can do.

Reactions: 7