Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had totally forgotten about that weird 360 thing that no one could work out what it was for.

You would almost think they weren't really best friends considering they now don't mention each other. Standard influencer behaviour really.

Saying that I do think Stephen Bartlett is a cock. I'm surprised he doesn't have his own thread.

Reactions: 6
I had totally forgotten about that weird 360 thing that no one could work out what it was for.

You would almost think they weren't really best friends considering they now don't mention each other. Standard influencer behaviour really.

Saying that I do think Stephen Bartlett is a cock. I'm surprised he doesn't have his own thread.
I said this on another thread. I can’t understand what all the hype is about him

Reactions: 5

Absolute twit on dragons den too

Reactions: 4
What has she done to her lips??

Really don’t understand why women have botox, especially when they don’t need it

What has she done to her lips??

Really don’t understand why women have botox, especially when they don’t need it
Exactly, it's so odd when women in their 20s, who barely have a wrinkle, decide they want a face freeze. It's like these influencers want to be carbon copies of each other.

Reactions: 7
The controversy amongst the krissy cela minions continues...after the recent issues with fedex delaying parcels by circa a month, Oner released a statement about a week ago confirming the change in carrier to DHL ahead of the effortless restock and fans who ordered from that launch were not impressed to see that orders are still being shipped out with fedex. And now krissy announces today that carriers were just changed yesterday so seems like this company is full of lies...the minions are beginning to catch on. Her passive aggressive replies and stories regarding these issues are starting to put people off.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone help poor Krissy find some socks 🙄🙄🙄
Guess we know what the next Oner range will be.

Why is she pretending like she has any range of motion in her botched face in the latest Instagram reel?

• Haha
I feel like she has lost her sense of relatability over the last few years and has become very repetitive.

I’m also really intrigued to know what she has done to her face as she definitely does not look like how she used to - she’s mentioned the lip fillers but surely it can’t just be that?!

Reactions: 8
Cringing at her latest reel - you can tell how many hours this girl has spent admiring her body in the mirror from every angle imaginable.