Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does always mention arguments when she posts about Brett? I’ve really noticed it and it’s not healthy.

I can imagine she gets so aggy over the smallest things. She said something about how she had to “teach him how to clean” when they first got together, why do I need to know that?

I find her to be more annoying and inauthentic as her business grows. It’s a shame

Reactions: 10
Why does always mention arguments when she posts about Brett? I’ve really noticed it and it’s not healthy.

I can imagine she gets so aggy over the smallest things. She said something about how she had to “teach him how to clean” when they first got together, why do I need to know that?

I find her to be more annoying and inauthentic as her business grows. It’s a shame
Maybe because it helps to build her boss-babe, independent woman image that she's trying to build for herself. But you're right, I think she's a bit too open about her relationship, especially as her bf doesn't have instagram for a reason

Reactions: 9
What is wrong with her honestly...imagine calling your partner "the little tit" for 2.5 million people to see. Poor guy.

Reactions: 7
Working out on holiday and buying a blender and bringing protein powder to make shakes...I'm sorry but this is full blown obsessive behaviour.

I have a friend who is a PT and says that workouts like hers full of sumo everything, bad form on the RDLs and instagram aesthetic booty exercises aren't even that effective. Apparently the cleverly angled camera so we can see up the crack is an illusion to make her butt look bigger and therefore as a viewer you're duped into thinking the exercises must be effective. The sheer amount of volume in each workout is unrealistic for the average gym-goer who doesn't have much time.

Reactions: 8
Her most recent story of her squatting in booty scrunch shorts in front of the camera teasing an Oner active sample - has she literally ripped off Alphalete amplifies? Alphalete has this exact same design for their amplify leggings, and she's completely ripped that off - talk about original!?!

Reactions: 3
Is she still best friends with Hollie? There seems to be little interaction on socials these days. She definitely seemed to post less Hollie when she went Instagram official with Brett

This girls a compulsive liar. She’s lied about being a qualified dietician to me on email when I was enquiring about her programs back before she had her app. Id love to see a copy of her PT cert. bet if she has one it’s recent even tho she’s harped on that she’s a Pt for years.

and on her podcast with Steven Bartlett she’s openly admitting she’s had suicidal thoughts. Im sorry but anyone who has had suicidal thoughts would hardly admit it to loved ones never mind publicly to one of the most successful podcasts in the country. I get total megan markle vibes from her - what can I say to make people feel sorry for me or relate to me.

always a pity party in her “vunerable” posts.

Reactions: 4
and on her podcast with Steven Bartlett she’s openly admitting she’s had suicidal thoughts. Im sorry but anyone who has had suicidal thoughts would hardly admit it to loved ones never mind publicly to one of the most successful podcasts in the country.
37f83e6e5c7239778620099135f51092.jpg

Reactions: 14
I’m all for breaking the stigma and talking things out but be honest, Would you announce something so private to hundreds of thousands if not millions of listeners? I certainly wouldn’t!
I think this is a very subjective and individual thing.
Personally my social media is highly focused around mental health & fitness, and I think that by me opening up about my personal struggles with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts I've been able to help countless others and in turn it's helped me feel less alone and know now that if I can talk about it openly, I can essentially save myself.

I am not sticking up for Krissy here as I am not a fan of her at all, but just because you personally wouldn't speak about your struggles, doesn't mean others shouldn't or can't.

Reactions: 20
I think this is a very subjective and individual thing.
Personally my social media is highly focused around mental health & fitness, and I think that by me opening up about my personal struggles with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts I've been able to help countless others and in turn it's helped me feel less alone and know now that if I can talk about it openly, I can essentially save myself.

I am not sticking up for Krissy here as I am not a fan of her at all, but just because you personally wouldn't speak about your struggles, doesn't mean others shouldn't or can't.
Yeah. I guess I’m just taking my own personal journey and struggles in life and thinking everyone would live by my way of doing things which is wrong. I was on a rant and didn’t even think about things like that from another POV than my own.

Thank you for respectfully putting me in my place.

• Heart
This girls a compulsive liar. She’s lied about being a qualified dietician to me on email when I was enquiring about her programs back before she had her app. Id love to see a copy of her PT cert. bet if she has one it’s recent even tho she’s harped on that she’s a Pt for years.
Honestly so stupid, she's never even coached clients in person which, *reality check* is what a PERSONAL trainer is meant to do. Putting cookie cutter workouts on your app is not personalised fitness. Anyone can whack out a fitness plan, been doing mine myself for years.

Reactions: 9
Honestly so stupid, she's never even coached clients in person which, *reality check* is what a PERSONAL trainer is meant to do. Putting cookie cutter workouts on your app is not personalised fitness. Anyone can whack out a fitness plan, been doing mine myself for years.
THIS! I am an online coach now, but I spent 6 years on the gym floor so I feel like I've kind of earned this right. Still blows my mind the sheer amount of influencers out there now that have never even had a single face to face client.

Toxic productivity takes you nowhere except along the one way road to burnout, which of course our fave classic boss-babe has so kindly demonstrated for us. She should have seen it coming tbh. I mean I know she only advocates health on a very, very, very superficial level (and by that she encourages working out, but her reasons are certainly not) but constantly bragging about how she works for "18 hours a day" is not healthy or sustainable at all. This is not the longevity she constantly preaches. She talks about getting enough rest but probably doesn't even get it herself. Perhaps calm down with the early morning holiday workouts and actually get enough rest to recharge.

Also in her toxic, ableist book she's contradicted herself in her own sentence. Saying that an aesthetic "why" is problematic yet says she loves seeing visual results on herself. Her whole instagram page of toxic body checking and before and after photos says it all really. For her it's always about the aesthetics - strength is just secondary to her. Can she practise what she preaches for once?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Toxic productivity takes you nowhere except along the one way road to burnout, which of course our fave classic boss-babe has so kindly demonstrated for us. She should have seen it coming tbh. I mean I know she only advocates health on a very, very, very superficial level (and by that she encourages working out, but her reasons are certainly not) but constantly bragging about how she works for "18 hours a day" is not healthy or sustainable at all. This is not the longevity she constantly preaches. She talks about getting enough rest but probably doesn't even get it herself. Perhaps calm down with the early morning holiday workouts and actually get enough rest to recharge.

Also in her toxic, ableist book she's contradicted herself in her own sentence. Saying that an aesthetic "why" is problematic yet says she loves seeing visual results on herself. Her whole instagram page of toxic body checking and before and after photos says it all really. For her it's always about the aesthetics - strength is just secondary to her. Can she practise what she preaches for once?
Came on here to say the same thing!! She pushes hustle culture so much, she’s a hypocrite 🤣 I used to really like her, but she’s now just one of the typical fitness influencer “boss babes” and I don’t find her genuine at all.

Reactions: 6
Came on here to say the same thing!! She pushes hustle culture so much, she’s a hypocrite 🤣 I used to really like her, but she’s now just one of the typical fitness influencer “boss babes” and I don’t find her genuine at all.
She acts so deliberately OTT and exaggerated for social media, she doesn't have a lot of personality apart from this. I don't feel that she is genuine either. I maybe had a sliver of respect for her for having such successful businesses but since her most recent "top secret" Oner collection is based entirely off the Alphalete amplify collection with no credit to them, I lost that tiny bit

To be honest, this toxic boss babe stuff isn’t very inspiring. It’s very boring and I think she does it to be “relatable”.

the more she posts, the more unlikeable she becomes.

Oh look, yet another physique update talking about how unhappy she is with how her body looks. So much for not focusing on how your body looks. She only took a week off the gym, it's unlikely your body is even going to change that much, and why does it matter if you're getting the rest that you deserve from the BURNOUT that you inevitably brought upon yourself? Whether she's bloated, untrained etc the point is she's still thin. And just constantly posts these body checking videos as a reminder that yes she is thin yes she has abs. Look at me! I have abs even when I don't gym for a week! But remember *familia*, don't focus on your appearance!!

Reactions: 5