Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to go to her gym. I remember seeing her training hard in sweats, lifting heavy weight and thinking that she’s strong. I didn’t know who she was at this point.

Another day I remember her looking immaculate, in tiny shorts and crop top, and a full face of makeup including lipstick. She went into the studio for maybe 5 mins to record ‘her daily workout, did a few things using a step and some small hand weights and then came out again. She got changed into another outfit, changed her hair from up to down and went back in. Then posted these workouts across the week as if they were her daily workouts claiming that’s how you get a body like hers.

No Krissy, you get a body like yours by working hard and lifting heavy. Like you actually do 🙄 but you can’t sell plans like that as easily.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was definitely expecting a larger thread on Krissy Cela. Followed her for years before she amassed her millions (maybe when she had around 2k) I also can’t believe she released a book, agree with all the comments about her being inarticulate. I (am now embarrassed to say) purchased a workout plan from her and it’s just full of spelling errors! Just had a look and I still have the plan, see the errors!

A7BCD954-64EF-474C-AB57-A13D5571CDA5.png

Also just googled about her brother ‘Mikel Cela’ shocking stuff! She was lucky to have escaped that life so I’ll give her credit there

Reactions: 4
Where did this random Brett dude come from? LOL he looks like Jack

Reactions: 4
I was definitely expecting a larger thread on Krissy Cela. Followed her for years before she amassed her millions (maybe when she had around 2k) I also can’t believe she released a book, agree with all the comments about her being inarticulate. I (am now embarrassed to say) purchased a workout plan from her and it’s just full of spelling errors! Just had a look and I still have the plan, see the errors!

View attachment 606607
Also just googled about her brother ‘Mikel Cela’ shocking stuff! She was lucky to have escaped that life so I’ll give her credit there
She is dyslexic, she said it in a vid yday x

She is dyslexic, she said it in a vid yday x
I don't think that's an excuse, spell checks exist and if you're putting something out to make money from it should be professional. Even at work dyslexic people are expected to check their spelling and not put out documents with mistakes to customers.

Reactions: 11
I don't think that's an excuse, spell checks exist and if you're putting something out to make money from it should be professional. Even at work dyslexic people are expected to check their spelling and not put out documents with mistakes to customers.
Especially if you're releasing something like a guide- you'd expect someone at Krissy's level to have editors?

Reactions: 10
My first “hmmm” moment of Krissy was when I saw this comment she wrote in response to someone. So only two weeks ago. I thought, calm down Krissy this isn’t even false to begin with. Working out and fitness is what brought you here, as you said you’re training hundreds of thousands of women? How would that be possible if you weren’t working out like it’s your job, that’s what gives you legitimacy.
She is such a victim here . And yes if your job is literally going to the gym and filming your workouts , it's much easier to fit them in, because guess what, you're already doing them! IMO she is so self righteous and has this toxic positivity going on

Reactions: 7
I saw this and thought photoshop straight away. She’s saying not but I’m still think so.

What do you guys think?
Definitely photoshop. I made an account just to post about this.
Why would she go out of her way to respond to so many photoshop comments or block people who mention it (including me lol)? Why not just ignore it? I get maybe responding to one comment but I've seen her respond to 4-5?
Also the photos from her camera roll that she posted on her story just derailed her point even more! In the photo she posted the curving is obvious and one thigh is bigger than the other, whereas on her story the thighs are same size and no curving.
And her fans in the post comments blaming the shadow on the radiator as making it look distorted and curved.. if that was the case why are the lines straight in the photos she posted on her story where there is still a shadow on the radiator?
Thing I don't get is why she even bothered to photoshop this? She must be more insecure than we thought.

"Honey where?" we can literally see exactly where.
206600783_332164258402674_3416211704361584177_n.jpg
207378233_538717570652108_1083957127725563535_n.jpg
206616877_394391755308736_2380703636578060994_n.jpg
206702879_961829704579301_3903321975195328487_n.jpg

Reactions: 2
That agr
Why would she go out of her way to respond to so many photoshop comments or block people who mention it (including me lol)? Why not just ignore it? I get maybe responding to one comment but I've seen her respond to 4-5?
Also the photos from her camera roll that she posted on her story just derailed her point even more! In the photo she posted the curving is obvious and one thigh is bigger than the other, whereas on her story the thighs are same size and no curving.
And her fans in the post comments blaming the shadow on the radiator as making it look distorted and curved.. if that was the case why are the lines straight in the photos she posted on her story where there is still a shadow on the radiator?
Thing I don't get is why she even bothered to photoshop this? She must be more insecure than we thought.

View attachment 644213View attachment 644214View attachment 644215View attachment 644217
That aggressive tone instantly puts me off as a consumer

Reactions: 8
i don’t even see the reason to photoshop it where she has? like what is she trying to enhance?
No idea. She looks great as she is - still not sure if it is photoshopped though

I really don’t like her attitude to the comment or the way she makes you think she works SO hard 24/7. She always says it and says how she’s ‘doing it for you’ urgh...

I don’t use tone and sculpt but follow her just because... 🤷🏻‍♀️

No idea. She looks great as she is - still not sure if it is photoshopped though

I really don’t like her attitude to the comment or the way she makes you think she works SO hard 24/7. She always says it and says how she’s ‘doing it for you’ urgh...

I don’t use tone and sculpt but follow her just because... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her attitude to work life is very toxic. Gréât body but her constantly telling us she works so hard all hours of the day is draining.
Alright you win the award for the most hardworking woman.

Last edited:
I think it’s disgusting that she then only uses non photoshopped images in her story when the one on her feed clearly is photoshopped ( curved heater lines between her legs) this is gaslighting on another level
I see what you mean - I couldn’t see it at first. The radiator definitely looks warped. Just don’t understand why? Her body looks amazing as it is.

also what was with the video of her eating biscuits? Just seems so fake trying to be ‘relatable’

Wish I could eat half a packet of biscuits and look as good haha

Reactions: 2

View attachment 644213View attachment 644214View attachment 644215View attachment 644217
Thank you so much for sharing this ! 🙌🏻

I’m going to add and leave these here for a time in the future when she gets called out again and people need to look back and go sh*t they were right.
No one has said she doesn’t work hard or doesn’t look great - what has been said is why is she photoshopping her images when she doesn’t need to. What makes this even worse is gaslighting people that she’s not. It’s abusive.

she’s promoting and selling a lifestyle/product and if she wants to photoshop some pictures that’s her choice - just don’t belittle loyal customers when she’s rightfully called out for it.

I’ve included videos as god forbid we get accused of editing her Pics next 😂

This is the image she claims isn’t photoshopped the lines between her legs on the heater are wavy - whilst to the right of her legs they’re not. And no not shadows bending metal

This video - an older pic, she has erased the lines of the heater between her legs but not the right hand side of the heater… and what’s going on with her lower right leg?

If you can’t see the videos here’s screen shots. They are still on her feed.

Attachments

• 37.3 KB
  • 45.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 1
    Did anyone notice the body filter she used in her story a few hours ago? I screen recorded and uploaded it below
    The hand that is moving over her leg and hip warps so badly, her hand is huge on her leg then gets so distorted and small over her hip and waist
    Looks just like the warping of Kim's hand in that skims add lol
    The whole video just looks off.. she looks way too stretched out and even the cornice on the floor/wall looks curved, especially on the left hand side of the video below where the power sockets are
    I commented on her most recent post asking why she used a body filter and my comment got deleted

Reactions: 6
    Right at the very end yeah I can maybe see what you mean about her hand. It shrinks in as though her waist has be digitally shrunk in.

I don't get the fuss about her collections? They look the same as every other brand just with fancy colour descriptions.

Reactions: 3