Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg?! how did you find this!!
Honestly ... I followed her years ago before she was into fitness and I remembered it so I searched it up on Twitter and it’s still there. Really sad for the family of the guy who died. She was dating a guy whose Twitter @ was “dontcarepussyo” ... what a name ...

Reactions: 5
Honestly ... I followed her years ago before she was into fitness and I remembered it so I searched it up on Twitter and it’s still there. Really sad for the family of the guy who died. She was dating a guy whose Twitter @ was “dontcarepussyo” ... what a name ...
damn that’s so interesting! just out of curiosity, how did you find her pre fitness? what did she do?

damn that’s so interesting! just out of curiosity, how did you find her pre fitness? what did she do?
I’m embarrassed to say this but I used to speak to one of her exes friends (didn’t last or become anything) and that’s how I saw her page! Her ex had quite a “big” following for people our age (1k haha) and they were both quite active on Twitter.

edit: quite active , as you can see from her tweets above!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have tea on her BFF Hollie? She’s so pretty, I remember her from tumblr days. I think she’s dating a footballer or was. I like that Krissy put her on through her come up.

I find it odd she never mentions her brother. Who went to prison for “manslaughter. When these were the posts she was making about him at the time. Mikel Cela FYI
I remember maybe 2 years ago that she announced she was going to be an aunt? Was that this brother whose partner was expecting?

Found it strange Steven interviewed her for his podcast them a few daya ago or last week he was at her photo shoot watching her being photographed lol

Found it strange Steven interviewed her for his podcast them a few daya ago or last week he was at her photo shoot watching her being photographed lol
Does anyone know why they ever broke up?

Does anyone have tea on her BFF Hollie? She’s so pretty, I remember her from tumblr days. I think she’s dating a footballer or was. I like that Krissy put her on through her come up.
Yeah she was but they broke up earlier this year I think?

Reactions: 1
I find Krissy totally fake. She's inarticulate (yes she's Albanian but from living in the UK since she was young you'd expect her to be more articulate than she actually is) and claims to not be the diet culture-y trainer that focuses on aesthetics yet she uses her own body to market her plans (using physique/flexing videos ew) as well as weight loss/toned up transformations. She's clearly tying the promise of a 'better' image to her plans, and of course, insecure girls desperate for a bum and a small waist are throwing cash at her. As someone with massive influence I expected her to set a better example - clearly she's just another Instagram influencer who uses her physique to sell plans. And apparently she doesn't treat the T+S ambassadors very well, saw it on youtube somewhere.

Reactions: 11
Why is thefoodmedic giving her time of day to appear on her podcast?

I find Krissy totally fake. She's inarticulate (yes she's Albanian but from living in the UK since she was young you'd expect her to be more articulate than she actually is) and claims to not be the diet culture-y trainer that focuses on aesthetics yet she uses her own body to market her plans (using physique/flexing videos ew) as well as weight loss/toned up transformations. She's clearly tying the promise of a 'better' image to her plans, and of course, insecure girls desperate for a bum and a small waist are throwing cash at her. As someone with massive influence I expected her to set a better example - clearly she's just another Instagram influencer who uses her physique to sell plans. And apparently she doesn't treat the T+S ambassadors very well, saw it on youtube somewhere.
I didnt know who she was until listening to steven bartletts podcast with her and she said how people just think she sticks her butt out and theres no substance to her

Went to her insta and she does that a lot, so what does she think people will say? Lol

Reactions: 4
:-0
Never expected this thread to end up like this? I do enjoy her videos and like her new gym range

:-0
Never expected this thread to end up like this? I do enjoy her videos and like her new gym range
Just ask yourself. If Krissy didn't look the way she did, would she have her own supplements/app/clothing line? If she worked out every day and ate as she usually does but was 3 or 4 sizes bigger would she have even half the number of followers as she does right now? She claims that working out isn't her job, but the reason so many women follow her and that she is able to have such good exposure/influence is because of the way she looks. She's very conceited about her body even though she claims it's never about the looks...she's trying to profit from the whole "work out for enjoyment and health" mantra but clearly she posts a lot of sneaky diet culture content that say otherwise. Tbh a lot of influencers are fake like this. It's just that so many of her disciples are fooled into thinking she's a genuine trainer.

Reactions: 10
soooo many complaints about the oner customer service today! many people getting the old style of bra, thinking they’d get the new one! obviously trying to get rid of old stock...

I really can’t warm to her. Feel like she’s so ott, fake and not likeable in the slightest. I was expecting there to be a massive thread on her on here when I joined tattle but there isn’t. So it must be only me 🤣 She has got a good body though and a cute dog.

Reactions: 12
Does it bug anyone else that at least 6 times a day on either her posts or stories she'll say "as your trainer..."??? Like, she doesn't train everyone. Plus, being a trainer is more than putting out a generic workout plan and nutrition advice that isn't personalised to anyone. I wonder if she's ever trained individual clients because that's what takes more skill. Anyone can put together a generic workout plan - I'm no PT and I've been writing my own plans for years. PS: transformation pics don't show how "good" of a trainer you are K, you really never know what these girls' relationships with exercise are and what they're doing in the background to reach these goals ie. are they over exercising? are they feeling guilty for missing workouts/eating "bad" foods?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does it bug anyone else that at least 6 times a day on either her posts or stories she'll say "as your trainer..."??? Like, she doesn't train everyone. Plus, being a trainer is more than putting out a generic workout plan and nutrition advice that isn't personalised to anyone. I wonder if she's ever trained individual clients because that's what takes more skill. Anyone can put together a generic workout plan - I'm no PT and I've been writing my own plans for years. PS: transformation pics don't show how "good" of a trainer you are K, you really never know what these girls' relationships with exercise are and what they're doing in the background to reach these goals ie. are they over exercising? are they feeling guilty for missing workouts/eating "bad" foods?
quick update because I saw her reel where she pretends to be "fat." Hate this movement of thin influencers pretending to be fat to jump on this whole bandwagon of "rolls are normal." This body positivity movement was never about thin people. Yes, sure you can be insecure about your skin rolls. But you can hide them. Fat people can't. Thin people would never get seriously shamed for skin folds, but fat people receive abuse daily just for existing in their own body. Again just more irresponsible bandwagon jumping from a really boring and cringey influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We went to school with this girl. She's inarticulate because she grew up in a family full of illegal immigrants and cokehead drug dealers. She didn't do very well at school either. I'm positive that she uses tons of makeup and has probably had plastic surgery because she definitely did not look like this when she was younger. She had a huge nose and really bad skin. Not to mention the fact that she was a massive cokehead herself and probably still is...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Forgot to mention. Her brother went to prison because he killed the other bloke over a coke debt. They caught him at the airport when he was trying to flee. Her cousin was the other accomplice but he managed to run to Albania before her brother.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has she ever addressed the reason her and Jack broke up? Was it one sided or mutual? I know they’re still business partners