Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember I was going to buy one of her plans before she did the app but I thought I better check she's qualified before hand.
I emailed the cela simplicity email address she used to respond to in 48 hours and she came back saying she's a L3 PT and a qualified dietician. Which I knew she was studying Law not nutrition so I googled and its illegal to use this term unless your actually registered and stuff. Makes me think she's lying about the PT qual too!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone else hate how conceited she is with her body? For a personal trainer who sounds like a broken record constantly repeating she's everyone's trainer, pushing people to work out for longevity not for looks, she places an awful lot of emphasis on before and after photos and constant body checking/posing videos on her stories. This is definitely a misleading and fatphobic message to be sending out to people - it's clear she will find any excuse she can to flaunt the fact she has abs and a desirable waist-hip ratio. For her you can see she works out in part to look good so why tell her audience not to do it? If she's so focused on improving strength in her online clients why is she sharing transformation pics which give you no indication of the strength or health improvements? She's also extremely cringey and OTT.

Reactions: 8
Right at the very end yeah I can maybe see what you mean about her hand. It shrinks in as though her waist has be digitally shrunk in.

I don't get the fuss about her collections? They look the same as every other brand just with fancy colour descriptions.
It looks like any other seamless activewear. But because it's got her face attached to the brand (which is basically womens best) her minions go wild and start throwing money at clothes they wouldn't look at twice if it was unbranded. I'm sure they're good quality but like you said, nothing about it stands out, apart from the fact a slim white influencer is the face of the brand.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow her a while ago. Constantly trying to flog her app/clothing etc it all gets so repetitive!

Reactions: 5
She's turned into a proper cookie cutter influencer in that time. I suspect she's had something injected in her face as the influencer-y smoulders and permanently raised eyebrows in her recent oner haul is just not it.

Reactions: 6
She body checks quite a lot. Yes we know she works out, she's a fitness influencer for gods sake. Why does she need to show us her body? Some people just dont have the genetics to have 'that type' of body, toned, muscular, abs etc

I
She body checks quite a lot. Yes we know she works out, she's a fitness influencer for gods sake. Why does she need to show us her body? Some people just dont have the genetics to have 'that type' of body, toned, muscular, abs etc
It's ridiculous how obsessed she is with maintaining her physique. She always says to train for strength, for health etc. She's definitely more into fitness for the aesthetics over health. It's proved by her youtube videos and reels - "what I eat in a day to stay lean/maintain my physique." It's clear that she uses food as a tool to manipulate and maintain how she looks. Obsessive body checking is a sign of a really bad relationship with your body which isn't healthy at all - it's like she can only respect herself if she's visibly muscular. Her "before and after the other day was so triggering as well - saying that even though she's less lean now she's happier. Yet she's still leaner than the average woman. It's so soo annoying when influencers complain about being less lean when their idea of "less lean" is still having defined abs.

We get it Krissy - you have great genetics that allows you to have abs. Her hips and glutes aren't even that big, it's just a lot of careful posing and angles. But no one cares what you eat in a day, sooo much criticism of this kind of toxic content has pointed out that eating like you won't make us look like you, the content you show might be influenced by your desire to put out a certain image/impression.

Also she displays seriously toxic hustle culture vibes. Yes that may be your life but she needs to stop glorifying that she's constantly busy. I doubt from the looks of her schedule that she gets 8 hour sleep per night which is essential for her weight training recovery and to fuel her seemingly busy days.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she probably catches up on the tread every now and again. Probably every influencer is aware of this website

Reactions: 4
I follow someone who is so obsessed with her and Oner it is actually a bit creepy. Watched a vlog thing and it was like a cult where they all worship her and don't realise she is using them for content and sales.
Irritates me the way Oner is pronounced. It is 1 with an R after it.
Saying all that Krissy did appear to have a fun personality which is a lot more than a lot of influencers do. There you go Krissy just in case you are reading 😉.

Reactions: 2
I follow someone who is so obsessed with her and Oner it is actually a bit creepy. Watched a vlog thing and it was like a cult where they all worship her and don't realise she is using them for content and sales.
Saying all that Krissy did appear to have a fun personality which is a lot more than a lot of influencers do. There you go Krissy just in case you are reading 😉.
Fun personality? It comes across as cringey and try-hard. It's not down to earth or relatable at all. Her weird pouty smoulder from the Oner reel she just posted sometimes appears in my nightmares

I keep reading it as One-ler and I have NO idea why I'm adding an L

From her stories the other day. Nothing wrong with her body measurements however I was quite shocked to see that her hips are only 34". Especially compared to her waist of 26. She acts like and poses as if she's got a much more dramatic waist booty ratio than what she's actually got. She'll happily lap up comments from girls saying how they want her figure when in actuality those stats are actually very average. This isn't to discredit her gym progress but she deffo walks around acting as if her glutes measure 40" or something.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
From her stories the other day. Nothing wrong with her body measurements however I was quite shocked to see that her hips are only 34". Especially compared to her waist of 26. She acts like and poses as if she's got a much more dramatic waist booty ratio than what she's actually got. She'll happily lap up comments from girls saying how they want her figure when in actuality those stats are actually very average. This isn't to discredit her gym progress but she deffo walks around acting as if her glutes measure 40" or something.
Girl same, cos my waist is 26 inches with 40 inch hips and I thought hers were similar. She’s actually very petite, just knows how to pose etc.
I wasn’t going to comment but I was a part of her Facebook community thing and it got creepy. It’s full of minions who are willing to do anything to defend her and all the dodgy things happening with Oner. Those girls appear desperate to gain a little following and think praising Krissy will give them just that. I had to unfollow.

Reactions: 2
Fun personality? It comes across as cringey and try-hard. It's not down to earth or relatable at all. Her weird pouty smoulder from the Oner reel she just posted sometimes appears in my nightmares
This was based on what someone else posted about her rather than her own content so it seemed a bit more candid as she wasn't in control. Saying that fun might have been the wrong word. She seemed to have one unlike a lot of influencers is what I was trying to get at. Will have to look up the smoulder look 😂

I keep reading it as One-ler and I have NO idea why I'm adding an L
Hahah that is brilliant. Just how we read things I guess. But when it isn't a word and doesn't appear to mean anything and is mispronounced anyway it is even easier to do! Onler doesn't make any less sense than Oner prounounced like Honour.

Reactions: 1
This was based on what someone else posted about her rather than her own content so it seemed a bit more candid as she wasn't in control. Saying that fun might have been the wrong word. She seemed to have one unlike a lot of influencers is what I was trying to get at. Will have to look up the smoulder look 😂

Hahah that is brilliant. Just how we read things I guess. But when it isn't a word and doesn't appear to mean anything and is mispronounced anyway it is even easier to do! Onler doesn't make any less sense than Oner prounounced like Honour.
smoulder on the reel she posted on her main account on 9th Nov. It's probably just that classic "botox face tries to look sassy but fails beacause it is inherently a botox face"

Reactions: 1