Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only interested in her own self she doesn't give a toss about women's empowerment. She only really cares about women who look like her, look at some shoots she has done with others they are like clones.

Look at her schools tours it's just bullshit to get them into the brand with the giveaways and she is actually a bad influence for them having self worth and unrealistic beauty standards, as by her own admission she's pumped full of Botox, filler, and extensions.

Reactions: 3
Look at her schools tours it's just bullshit to get them into the brand with the giveaways and she is actually a bad influence for them having self worth and unrealistic beauty standards, as by her own admission she's pumped full of Botox, filler, and extensions.
I find it weird that schools are getting her in to talk to teen girls, who will then go and look her up on Instagram, and see her flashing her bare arse in her engagement photos

Reactions: 5
She is so pregnant. She never works out in a hoodie, she normally has to undress herself. Why can’t people just be responsible instead of needing to call a shotgun wedding?

Reactions: 6
I'm new to this thread, and I want to mention 2 things:

1. I'm sure she's pregnant!
2. Emily quit EvolveYou saying that her dream fitness platform for women didn't exist. So she created it...

Hmm how interesting...

Reactions: 4
I think Makayla may also be leaving evolve you. She hasn’t spoken about her programme or the app for ages.

What in the 1940s is this comment? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m not living in the 1940’s, just looks like she’s got knocked up after being with the guy for less than a year or whatever so wants to get married too. JMO that people often bring babies into the world far too quickly 🤷‍♀️

I’m not living in the 1940’s, just looks like she’s got knocked up after being with the guy for less than a year or whatever so wants to get married too. JMO that people often bring babies into the world far too quickly 🤷‍♀️
But you don't need to marry, you didn't need to mention the marriage imo it's not the 1940s

Reactions: 1
She admitted in one of her YouTube blogs that her and her guy weren't using protection, because she regularly over shares stuff.

She is 10000000% pregnant. I’m pleased for her to be honest, she looks happy, I just hope it’ll teach her some lessons in selflessness and make her less of an egomaniac.

Attachments

She is 10000000% pregnant. I’m pleased for her to be honest, she looks happy, I just hope it’ll teach her some lessons in selflessness and make her less of an egomaniac.
Agree, someone commented on insta she would have clapped back if she wasn’t pregnant as she usually does.

I hope for the baby and his pre-existing daughter’s sake that everything works out.

Attachments

So will she be step mum to her friends child with her now fiance? And has she never taken her dog to a beach before by that caption? Crazy how she’s moved to another country and is pregnant and engaged when not that long ago she was in a relationship with someone else!

Reactions: 6
Now she’s doing a Q&A purely to boost engagement. She KNOWS most Qs will be about whether or not she’s pregnant and she deffo won’t be answering those yet. She’s probs already planned her big reveal of the worst kept secret ever.