Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a full time smoker since I was a teenager and seeing that yellow finger makes me retch, she must not wash herself at all
It’s no wonder she got her filler infected she is dirty. If she is going to try put in a claim it would probably be thrown out the window with her posting so much about it and most likely she signed a consent form or contract she won’t have a leg to stand on really. She was loving the free treatments until she got her arse infected. Which won’t help her at all. What a dope . I feel worse for the girl who done it

Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder she got her filler infected she is dirty. If she is going to try put in a claim it would probably be thrown out the window with her posting so much about it and most likely she signed a consent form or contract she won’t have a leg to stand on really. She was loving the free treatments until she got her arse infected. Which won’t help her at all. What a dope . I feel worse for the girl who done it
i think if you heard the terrible things i heard about the girl who done the filler you would think she is just as much of a dose as Kneevo

Reactions: 9
Crying because she might be left with a scar. What a twit. Her vanity and stupidity is wasting health care. Everyone knows what she had done has risks, cry me a river saying she now wasn't aware now that her ass has gone ass up.

Also she knows her implants are 100% fine...because she's had them for 3 years and hasn't had any issues that she knows of in that time. What a dose.

Reactions: 13
The big difference between her bawling crying into the video about her pain and her trauma VS the straight-up, "it's not me avoiding surgery. They do not want to do it" video is really unsettling.

The girl needs to check-in to a place that will help her understand that she probably has borderline personality and that childhood trauma has fucked her right up.

Reactions: 12
I don't believe her for a second that they don't want to do surgery because she's young and she'll get a scar. Medical professionals aren't petrified about leaving a scar.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s saying an ID doctor told her it might be a staph infection. Are they not fairly curable after a day or two?

Reactions: 4
i thought the exact same… very very sad. makes me grateful to have a mother and extended family who have always come to my side and stayed at my side during sickness and hospitalization
Very strange like droheada is just 30 minutes from dublin she seems scared and lonely like a male friend had to buy her pjamas and the fella seems very much absent 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sure the fella still went on the holiday she couldn’t…. What does that say. If I was sick in hospital my partner wouldn’t be skipping off on holidays regardless if I’d said I didn’t mind
Ah yeah but he had a gig and like she thought she had Covid pre-London, and he's a childish muppet so wouldn't count on that

Reactions: 1
I'm not surprised she has no family visiting her. She's a very unpleasant witch. Why would anyone bother going to see the cow who's crying about missing a holiday and the possibility of getting a scar. Nahh piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope I’m wrong but I really feel like she’s flexing the weight loss.. in the picture with the monster can she has 100% turned the tag around so the size is visible on it.

Ah come on, I know she’s done something to you and can be insufferable b*tch, but she’s still a human being and doesn’t deserve to be going through this alone.

Reactions: 25
shes on crying about getting all her procedures because of all pressure on women to look a certain way but was happy enough to constantly share her boyfriends song about womens asses. girls a walking hypocrite, couldnt have happened to a more deserving person

Reactions: 16
she’s still a human being and doesn’t deserve to be going through this alone.
She's still a bleep, she deserves to have the karma that she built up.

No one should feel sorry for the witch in a glass House.

Reactions: 7
When I was reading this earlier I thought of Kneevo. She could have killed herself by trying to get a bigger arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When I was watching Big Brother my head was bleeping wrecked from ads on Virgin Media for a show about people who had botched surgery abroad and then had to rely on the HSE to fix them. Guarantee we'll see her on a show telling her story in a few months. Medical professionals have been trying to ring the alarm bells on this for a while now, she'll be a good use case to show what utterly stupid it is to keep taking these risks and especially to go to unregulated/non medical places. I really do hope she gets better and uses this experience to warn others.

This article is from this month but is referring to botched surgeries a abroad. Two patients a week in one hospital is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.