Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s unfortunately what happens when people are too greedy! Probably got paid to promote the company, brand ambassador which is false advertising becoz no1 without the implants would get the same results

Reactions: 7
Reposting Andrew Tate as a great example of humanity towards Palestinians. She’d want to pick a lane. His point might be right for the first time ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not Lindsay(itgalz) saying kneevo is the best Irish personality out at the moment. How bloody bizarre. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Constantly online talking absolute shite. I know she is entitled to say whatever she wants but holy god put the phone down and take a few days off for your health.
Point is across now go heal !

Kneevo one word - Therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s the constant attention seeking and validation that grinds my gears. This is a scary incident for her but has she no family or friends to talk to about it instead of being on her phone constantly. Sure if you want to warn people then make a video after you get it sorted, this is just nonsense. She needs some sort of therapy!
---
Constantly online talking absolute shite. I know she is entitled to say whatever she wants but holy god put the phone down and take a few days off for your health.
Point is across now go heal !

Kneevo one word - Therapy
Exactly!

Reactions: 7
I find it difficult to comprehend that she's suggesting she got all this surgery because of 1000s people opinions of her online.

Seems more realistic that she did it for OF purposes and is now trying to blame the masses for picking on her appearance.

If you weren't chronically online, you wouldn't have those opinions influencing you now would you?

I do feel for her when she comes on in tears. I'm only human, but I find it difficult to care much when I think of how restrained our health system is and how this all could have been avoided if she wasn't as vain as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it difficult to comprehend that she's suggesting she got all this surgery because of 1000s people opinions of her online.

Seems more realistic that she did it for OF purposes and is now trying to blame the masses for picking on her appearance.

If you weren't chronically online, you wouldn't have those opinions influencing you now would you?

I do feel for her when she comes on in tears. I'm only human, but I find it difficult to care much when I think of how restrained our health system is and how this all could have been avoided if she wasn't as vain as she is.
Vanity is the reason. Nobody is content with not looking like a supermodel any more because they spend most of their time looking into their phone and cosmetic surgery is available to them now. It’s so sad that they don’t take the risks into account once they look good. Get off the phone, go outside and talk to real people. You’d care less about how you look and more about your health, mind, body and soul. She could be paying for this for the rest of her life depending on what damage she’s done with this or any other surgery she’s had. I have very little sympathy because she was so obnoxious bragging about being rich enough to afford all these procedures. She says it’s a wake up call but will it be, what happens when she ages. She won’t be able to cope with how she’ll change and it’ll be back to more cosmetic surgery to look younger. She’s only in her 20’s ffs, what will she be like in her 40’s/50’s

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When I had a surgery and was in what I would describe as “agony” I certainly wasn’t on my phone non stop in my hospital bed. In fact, I knew I was going to be in the hospital for a week so I packed a book, a sudoku book and my tablet to watch Netflix on. I was in so much pain I didn’t engage with any of that. My family would ring me every few hours to check in because I was in so much pain and just so exhausted that I couldn’t even text.

I’m sure she’s very distressed right now and it’s an awful experience but I definitely think she’s playing up to how painful it is because she is well enough to rant into her phone and make and post TikTok’s from her hospital bed. She should welcome the break from the internet for a little bit and try to focus on recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's so inconsiderate of other people's space. She was always on her balcony, smoking and screaming in her phone. Never cared how that affected her neighbours. Now she's posting non stop on tiktok and fighting with people on her stories? She she really think the people she's sharing a ward with deserve to listen to her bullshit? They're going through their own medical issues and deserve peace. Ignorant fool. If she wants to post so much then type or out, why does she always have to shout in to her phone.

Also all her "walks to the shop downstairs" are probably pit stops while she goes out to smoke.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting that her so called girlo besties Erin and Miriam haven't payed her a visit 👀 No sign of Eskimo either I'd say he can't be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She used to always maintain that she always wanted a fake/plastic look for herself.

Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for her and whatever pain she’s going through but she has an awful short memory. Sitting on her instagram stories saying the video that vicky one uploaded “wasn’t classy” and “there’s better ways to go about it” and crying over people insulting her looks when she’s sat on IG/tiktok live, uploaded multiple instagram stories and replying to people on twitter/tiktok SLATING them for how they look and going on massive rants over other people and saying the most inhumane things about them over the smallest thing , is that classy niamh?? Again, I don’t like seeing anyone in pain, but does she expect people to have sympathy for her when she was one of the most horrible people on the internet for YEARS??

Reactions: 13
Can we please remember how she tried to get a girl kicked out of college? Lied about DV? She literally lied that Jamie hit her? And openly admitted it! She was screaming at Claire fitz about her weight and cholesterol! (Please feel free to add what you can remember)

She has been a nasty NASTY piece of work in the past and a person come on and say take a stop back look that the situation and don’t rush in to changing your body and there’re the worst in the world!?

The girl needs to take a long hard look at herself and apologise to a lot of bleeping people before she starts looking for sympathy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She isn't trying to help anyone by sharing these stories.

She's trying to set herself up for more work.

The only person she ever cares about is herself. She's lacking in any empathy. There's a long list of people she needs to say sorry.
---
When I had a surgery and was in what I would describe as “agony” I certainly wasn’t on my phone non stop in my hospital bed. In fact, I knew I was going to be in the hospital for a week so I packed a book, a sudoku book and my tablet to watch Netflix on. I was in so much pain I didn’t engage with any of that. My family would ring me every few hours to check in because I was in so much pain and just so exhausted that I couldn’t even text.

I’m sure she’s very distressed right now and it’s an awful experience but I definitely think she’s playing up to how painful it is because she is well enough to rant into her phone and make and post TikTok’s from her hospital bed. She should welcome the break from the internet for a little bit and try to focus on recovery.
Exactly, she's overegging being in discomfort and pretending she's in agony all for attention.

Reactions: 8
Can we please remember how she tried to get a girl kicked out of college? Lied about DV? She literally lied that Jamie hit her? And openly admitted it! She was screaming at Claire fitz about her weight and cholesterol! (Please feel free to add what you can remember)

She has been a nasty NASTY piece of work in the past and a person come on and say take a stop back look that the situation and don’t rush in to changing your body and there’re the worst in the world!?

The girl needs to take a long hard look at herself and apologise to a lot of bleeping people before she starts looking for sympathy!!!
Doesnt mean she deserves to be suffering though does it? Maybe she has learnt from her mistakes? Cant keep going on about things forever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.