Kneevo #8 Thinks she is a Tik Tok queen, but is actually a ‘has been’ a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg anyone see her latest photo of post gym shower, she looks like a bloody alien with the jaw and cheek filler 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She said on Hold My Drink Podcast she does but not as much that she no longer sees it as a long term thing, Being in a relationship changed her look on it apparently
As if she wasn’t in two relationships before while doing it. Alex must have said he won’t be in her videos like the other two

Reactions: 12
She said on Hold My Drink Podcast she does but not as much that she no longer sees it as a long term thing, Being in a relationship changed her look on it apparently
I suppose it's not surprising to see someone who was really active on OF step away once they're in a relationship but I wonder will he chilll out on his lyrics now he's in a relationship? I doubt it. Imagine listening to your boyfriend rapping this shite.

"Southside witch from the flats done crept in me DMs, she's tryna bond like Oliver
She'll only text you if you rap or you play football or you have a few follower
So I had to leave a witch on seen
Had to get that witch off my screen
She don't wanna duck Alex Sheehan
han nah she wanna get fucked by Eskimo Suprеme"

Reactions: 5
I suppose it's not surprising to see someone who was really active on OF step away once they're in a relationship but I wonder will he chilll out on his lyrics now he's in a relationship? I doubt it. Imagine listening to your boyfriend rapping this shite.

"Southside witch from the flats done crept in me DMs, she's tryna bond like Oliver
She'll only text you if you rap or you play football or you have a few follower
So I had to leave a witch on seen
Had to get that witch off my screen
She don't wanna duck Alex Sheehan
han nah she wanna get fucked by Eskimo Suprеme"
#romance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When they break up she will say he made her give up onlyfans, made her go to the gym, move apartments etc 🫠

Reactions: 18
We need a new thread, i've tried looking for a title but nothing is showing up (under most liked). Any suggestions? I'd like to keep the threads going on her.

Reactions: 3
Kneevo lost 6 lbs in the gym and filled her lips to the brim.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.