Kneevo #8 Thinks she is a Tik Tok queen, but is actually a ‘has been’ a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thread title by me, wasn’t any other suggestions to choose from, hope that’s ok

Reactions: 13
You chose to ignore this one that had way more likes than your first attempt at a thread title and then made the thread with your own title. ... You're a sad case really
Okay no need for that, didn’t see ‘title suggestion’ beside it, so didn’t realise it was a suggestion, can change it if we want

Reactions: 10
You chose to ignore this one that had way more likes than your first attempt at a thread title and then made the thread with your own title. ... You're a sad case really
Ah here it’s a thread title on an Internet forum ffs, no need for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I feel like Kneevo would be more bothered by the insinuation she doesn’t have autism 😂

• Haha
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
And now they'll never win the award for "most liked title suggestion for a kneevo thread on tattle"
😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i came across her live a few days ago she was talking about Alex coming home saying she was going to set up the camera for him walking in 🤮 tbh they’re both very quiet since he got home 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s going to be soooooo messy when it ends 😬😬 he should have known better than to get involved with her, she’s so unstable.

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but her looking for an autism diagnosis so she can say that’s why she called someone a burger on TikTok live is sending me 😭😭 shes just an unhinged head

• Angry
I feel like she has ADHD or something. I don't like saying she's cray because she defo does have some mental health issues and yeah unhinged...

Did she mention the fella since he got back?

Reactions: 6
This is a great example of why the woman really does make the man. Because I thought Alex was actually pretty smart and talented when he was with Emily and maybe Casey was the loose cannon of the two, now he's with Nimah, I see he just struck lucky with the controversy, the audiences and a gap in a market. Thing is "satire" doesn't work when your partner is a real life over opinionated ill-informed bully who mistakes intelligence for access to a Google search engine

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.