Kneevo #8 Thinks she is a Tik Tok queen, but is actually a ‘has been’ a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what she is actually trying to say she should be ashamed of herself. People like her are what’s wrong with this world absolutely talking through her arse about something she has no clue about. She has never talked about the trial before and all of a sudden she’s an expert! This is something so sensitive and heartbreaking and makes me feel sick even thinking about what happened to those innocent little babies. This is a new low even for her.
Iv never in my life witnessed such a stupid idiot … so she read one article online and she thinks she might be innocent…. The trial went on for 11 months .. how did she read through 11 months of information😂😂 I had listened to a podcast weekly for the last 11 months on Spotify called the trial of Lucy letby … it was the crime reporter from the telegraph who was present in court each day of the trial and gave a weekly breakdown… she’s guilty .. Niamh please
Educate yourself and I don’t mean from TikTok .. also
The deaths didn’t increase after she left.. there was zero … the paediatric who reported his concerns on Lucy said there was roughly only about 1/3 deaths a year before she joined.that subsided again when she left . she’s such a dope and has no clue

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Where are all these apartments she owned gone now? I stopped following so I missed all the moving back from Turkey stuff.

From memory, she hasn't said much about them. She has a lot to say about everything else in life but very little said about her 2 homes!

Reactions: 7
Im hysterically laughing at her latest garbage on her story and the trial!!!!! "Something is not sitting right with me......me an onlyfans gal.....i just cant seem to understand this very complex murder trial" quite literally one of the most brain dead fools online. Also..."Im turning my spare room into a home office" Why? You don't work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
christ shes back on "The Brits" on tiktok
The embarrassment I have for this little bleep is off the scale. Why is she doing all this? Would she not get a little job down in Costa coffee or something? Her deep dives are so embarrassing

Reactions: 13
Whatever little hope she might’ve had of having some collabs with any gym or health brands fairly gone out the window now 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Im hysterically laughing at her latest garbage on her story and the trial!!!!! "Something is not sitting right with me......me an onlyfans gal.....i just cant seem to understand this very complex murder trial" quite literally one of the most brain dead fools online. Also..."Im turning my spare room into a home office" Why? You don't work!
Probably cause Charleen Murphy was talking about doing an office space in her new apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she just can’t keep it to herself... as if anyone is interested in her opinions or her lifestyle. You went to the gym for a week well done! She’s pathetic

Reactions: 7
She said she’s started up two businesses I know one is the clothing but what’s the other I wonder? It’s not the OF it’s a new one 🤨

Reactions: 2
She said she’s started up two businesses I know one is the clothing but what’s the other I wonder? It’s not the OF it’s a new one 🤨
She’s probably going to set up her own PT business cause she’s an expert at the gym now

• Haha
She said it's one she hopes to do for the rest of her life

Reactions: 2
So last month Coldplay was her “all time favourite band” and this month it’s the killers. Pick a side. Killers played Belfast on Friday which wasn’t sold out so she could have gone if she wanted

• Haha
It’s been a few days and still no eczema flare ups or all the other things she says happens when she drinks milk, it’s almost as if it’s not true 🥱 And after all the lectures she’s given about milk on her stories and how horrible it is to the cows to be milked and all the research and documentaries she’s watched (TikTok and Netflix) and she probably still doesn’t realise she’s consuming milk products right now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s gonna tell Kneevo that the 6lbs she lost was probably water retention from not eating takeaways every night ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who’s gonna tell Kneevo that the 6lbs she lost was probably water retention from not eating takeaways every night ?
Ha I know 😂😂😂 it's literally water weight ha I feel that's such a basic piece of knowledge yet she's missing it hahaha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.