Kneevo #8 Thinks she is a Tik Tok queen, but is actually a ‘has been’ a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I don't think it's fair to be making comments about her weight as such. She is however a complete dope about cows milk for sure with all the protein products she's having 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally, I don't think it's fair to be making comments about her weight as such. She is however a complete dope about cows milk for sure with all the protein products she's having 😂
ah well, kneevo thought it was fair game when she was calling Claire Fitz a cheeseburger

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not so long ago she was saying how filler age's prople etc and she'd never get it again wonder what she's got done

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't often say it but I think she needs the filler in her lips and chin she got because her teeth are getting worse and worse and doubt she will go to a real dentist and get that sorted

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't often say it but I think she needs the filler in her lips and chin she got because her teeth are getting worse and worse and doubt she will go to a real dentist and get that sorted
I know they’re obviously swollen right now but I think the lip filler makes it look worse, makes her look very buck teethed 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I never use Tiktok.

Is she on live every day?
I don’t follow her on it but she her lives pop up every few days, I think she does it every single day and seems to be whenever she’s cooking so multiple times a day 🙄

Reactions: 1
The gym gal personality is way more insufferable than any other personality she has had 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The gym gal personality is way more insufferable than any other personality she has had 😭
It's also particularly annoying as the framework from the surgeries she has had are completely unrealistic to the majority of her followers like, how many girls will relate to loosing weight after they have had lipo, a boob job and 2 x BBLs in her following? I'd say there's prob no one in the entire world who would even look to her to get advise when if it was that scenario and what's going to happen is she's going to get the odd new follower now who's like "wow what's her bum work out how is it possible to get that result"

Reactions: 10
It's also particularly annoying as the framework from the surgeries she has had are completely unrealistic to the majority of her followers like, how many girls will relate to loosing weight after they have had lipo, a boob job and 2 x BBLs in her following? I'd say there's prob no one in the entire world who would even look to her to get advise when if it was that scenario and what's going to happen is she's going to get the odd new follower now who's like "wow what's her bum work out how is it possible to get that result"
There’s absolutely no one who would want her botched bum and if they do, they need a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The amount of gym gal poses to show off her arse now will be insufferable 🙄 also if she loses weight and if it happens to go from her bum, won’t her implants look even worse and more prominent?😂 Shel never be able to take credit for her body from doing the gym 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She's so proud of herself for doing it for a week.

She doesn't stick with stuff. There's no way she'll do this as a regular thing into the future.

Reactions: 10
She's so proud of herself for doing it for a week.

She doesn't stick with stuff. There's no way she'll do this as a regular thing into the future.
Once she has a night out or after her next mad session she'll be eating her words! :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.