Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shadow banned, so you can't search her. Maybe that's why it seemed like her page was gone?

Reactions: 1
I can still see her page. I don't see her following Lucy or Lucy following her though 🤔 Can anyone else see? I know Instagram is a bit funny like that sometimes where you can't see followers etc.

Reactions: 3
I can still see her page. I don't see her following Lucy or Lucy following her though 🤔 Can anyone else see? I know Instagram is a bit funny like that sometimes where you can't see followers etc.
Can’t see them following each other either. Checked both their pages. Strange...

Neither of them are following each other for me either. One of them must have blocked the other as its coming up the Lucy has liked Kneevos last Instagram post but Kneevo hasn't liked Lucys last 6 or so I didn't check any after that ..
Niamh has deleted her tiktoks of them in Barcelona too :oops:

Its a very strange situation if they ended up unfollowing each other it must have been a bad falling out I can't understand why they would continue to pretend to be with each other with the Sephora bags and what not

Reactions: 10
Neither of them are following each other for me either. One of them must have blocked the other as its coming up the Lucy has liked Kneevos last Instagram post but Kneevo hasn't liked Lucys last 6 or so I didn't check any after that ..
Niamh has deleted her tiktoks of them in Barcelona too :oops:

Its a very strange situation if they ended up unfollowing each other it must have been a bad falling out I can't understand why they would continue to pretend to be with each other with the Sephora bags and what not
Oh the drama!!! Will we ever get to the bottom of it 😂 I’m too old to be so invested in this drama tbh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be falling out with everyone. She has recently started to follow Mariam again. So weird

Oh the drama!!! Will we ever get to the bottom of it 😂 I’m too old to be so invested in this drama tbh 😂😂😂
TBH I wouldn't have cared until I joined tattle and now I'm fully invested :LOL: I actually wouldn't even be surprised if they're doing this on purpose for the extra attention like why would Niamh delete the two tiktoks of them when they're trying to pretend they hadn't fallen out unless she wants to give people something to talk about?

It all went weird after their first night together in Barca
I suspect something happened back in Turkey. Questionable as to how her boyfriend is MIA and where has Dobby been? Drinking the first night must not have helped Niamh if she had been feeling down & maybe she accused Lucy of not being there for her while she wasn't in a good place since Lucy continued to explore Barcelona (rightly so). Still doesn't explain why they would pretend to be together though

I think they’re doing it for more attention, like when kneevo and syndell stopped following eachother after turkey too, I think they do it just to get people talk tbh

She’s losing friends left right and Centre. Can’t believe yer man Aidan is back friends with her. She dropped him so quickly. Need to find out what happened her and Lucy. Someone close to her needs to hold and intervention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.