Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl, get it together you either want to be in the social light or not.
This is it like!!! You can't share so much of your life and then expect the utmost of privacy at the click of your fingers when you want it like. You can't have the best of both worlds, especially not if you are ranting and raving on social media 24 / 7. I wouldn't agree with the above poster that I want to see her fail? Grand if she wants to take a step back from social media but obviously people are going to question and wonder why when she has shown so much on her social media up to this

Reactions: 9
I was just about to say the same. She says all this yet doesn't mention the fact she clearly had a falling out with Lucy since they unfollowed each other. Girl, get it together you either want to be in the social light or not.
Something definitely happened,they’ve both been acting so strange since she went to Barcelona. Even when her gran died she was still uploading content to only fans because people pay big money for airplane content, so why so quiet this time?

Bit harsh now speak for yourself, I would never want to laugh at someones 'miserable life' or ever want to see someone fail. Im just interested out of pure boredom not to actually ever wish ill intent on someone
. Same. I’d never laugh at anyone’s misery, genuinely hope everything is ok!

Reactions: 3
I think Lucy learned quickly that Niamh has no morals and realised that she’s not someone that she wants to be associated with

Reactions: 11
Something definitely happened,they’ve both been acting so strange since she went to Barcelona. Even when her gran died she was still uploading content to only fans because people pay big money for airplane content, so why so quiet this time?

. Same. I’d never laugh at anyone’s misery, genuinely hope everything is ok!

I’d be the same, but this form is some source of entertainment all the same 😂. The DRAAAMA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
like she’s got some nerve coming on like that on insta. She ranted and raved for months on there at all of us then complains when we are talking about her. She’d be the first to cancel anyone. She can’t hold friendships either. I’d be wary if I was her friend.

Reactions: 7
She can’t keep a friendship. It looks like the relationship is over and she is scurrying offline because she bragged so much she can’t face people. She is better offline in my opinion. She did herself no favours over the past few months.

I see Miriam Mullins also unfollowed Lucy, wonder if it was Lucy who did something and not Niamh?

I see Miriam Mullins also unfollowed Lucy, wonder if it was Lucy who did something and not Niamh?
I just find it very hard to imagine because Lucy comes across very nice on her stories! But I obviously don’t know her from Adam really. Could imagine Lucy not being that up for Niamh’s surprise visit, Niamh taking that personally and Miriam feeling she’s sort of sticking up for/taking Niamh’s side by following suit?

Reactions: 4
Don’t you know Miriam is just doing that to probably lick Niamhs arse as she prob filled her in on the way back to Turkey with all the goss

Reactions: 5
I checked Niamh’s Facebook she’s removed the cover photo of her & the fella 💀

Reactions: 4
I see she’s getting the old gang back together. Herself Aidan Gavin and now she has reposted the child’s post. Unreal. They obviously forgot how quick she dropped them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she do that weird thing with her mouth 🤢 it’s like her teeth are too big or something

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.