Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I looked there was no flights to Istanbul from Barca
I remember she said she’d to get two connecting flights as whatever airport she’s near, didn’t fly direct. Can’t remember whether it’s Istanbul or not.

Reactions: 1
I hate saying this it would be terrible. Still hopeful that everything is ok though, What if something happened to dobby while she was away?

She flew from Barce to instanbul and then to izmir. Or that's the way she did it on the way over anyway! A flight went to Istanbul at 12 which would be why she is up at half 8 like she said on her stories. Strange Lucy had no goodbye up or she had no goodbye up either

Reactions: 4
Just from watching her stories there, its clear that Lucy is soo much happier with her friends that she's made in Spain than she was even the first night Niamh was over. Tbh I think from here Lucy, Miriam and Niamh will definitely drift apart because their 'friendship' never began authentically, considering it was for social media I suppose. I'm really looking forward to see Lucy progress with her life in Barcelona

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just from watching her stories there, its clear that Lucy is soo much happier with her friends that she's made in Spain than she was even the first night Niamh was over. Tbh I think from here Lucy, Miriam and Niamh will definitely drift apart because their 'friendship' never began authentically, considering it was for social media I suppose. I'm really looking forward to see Lucy progress with her life in Barcelona
I only followed her off the back of hoe and Co and I really like her. I haven't watched back her highlights or story or know what she's about but I feel she's really pure if that makes sense

She’s far too quiet tho. I’ve followed her from the beginning even in icu she had to post. Anything up on of

I said a while back she’s spiraling and family needs to have an intervention. Does anyone know what happened? She’s out of control obviously

Her back up is still there. We’ve been saying this whole thread she’s gonna crash think it’s happening. Although I’m really shocked no one has spilled the tea. Considering all her friends are kids

Reactions: 3
A good break should do her good. Hope she is okay, and has a trusted person with her to guide her through not online people.. Early 20s for me were so blooming hard. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ya where are the people on this thread that were part of her "private story" and were friends with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She must have deleted it last night because I checked to see if she had liked Lucy's posts yesterday and her name was there. I wonder what's happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.