Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious to know why she was in hospital tbh.. probably something dramatic..
Im suspicious about the post she reshared about how to speak to someone with an eating disorder. Im not saying she looks ill or anything because I think her body actually does look good at the moment but she is a lot slimmer than she has been previously. Im not sure if that happens when you get a BBL or whats the story so I could just be presumptuous.

Reactions: 4
Im suspicious about the post she reshared about how to speak to someone with an eating disorder. Im not saying she looks ill or anything because I think her body actually does look good at the moment but she is a lot slimmer than she has been previously. Im not sure if that happens when you get a BBL or whats the story so I could just be presumptuous.
She said before that she has had lipo so it might be that! But I think she also said she’s trying to put on weight so she can have fat moved to her ass but she only has an appetite for like one meal a day... Nevermind the fact that that one meal seems to be a cheese toastie most days!

Reactions: 2
She said before that she has had lipo so it might be that! But I think she also said she’s trying to put on weight so she can have fat moved to her ass but she only has an appetite for like one meal a day... Nevermind the fact that that one meal seems to be a cheese toastie most days!
she got lipo at what 22/23? what is wrong with the world ffs go for a run like the rest of us or eat healthy food

Reactions: 9
I really hope she is okay in surgery, bbl has one of the highest mortality rates and she said last time there were complications when she was under anaesthetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really hope she is okay in surgery, bbl has one of the highest mortality rates and she said last time there were complications when she was under anaesthetic.
Didn’t she end up in ICU for a few days over the last surgery? Either BBL or for her boobs... it’s dangerous to be going under Anesthetic so many times in a year... why is BBL the highest mortality rate? That would turn me off straight away!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she end up in ICU for a few days over the last surgery? Either BBL or for her boobs... it’s dangerous to be going under Anesthetic so many times in a year... why is BBL the highest mortality rate? That would turn me off straight away!
Not 100% sure I believe it has something to do with when they inject fat it can block the blood vessel in the lungs and other major stuff.

Sorry I know she was in hospital but I refuse to believe she was in Barcelona, out for dinner and in a hotel for dinner across from la sagrada, and had NO photos up.. I’m all for put the phones away and enjoy the moment but come on...

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know she was in hospital but I refuse to believe she was in Barcelona, out for dinner and in a hotel for dinner across from la sagrada, and had NO photos up.. I’m all for put the phones away and enjoy the moment but come on...
I’m with you here, something definitely not adding up.. did anyone see Lucy’s story today where she “ shouted something at niamh” and cut off before she replied! I’m not buying it!

Reactions: 8
Something very weird is going on for sure, the last we all knew is that Kneevo was having surgery from this well famous surgeon as he had a cancellation and that she needed to gain some weight to have her implants removed and put into her backside.. she was meant to be in Barcelona for 10 days and it’s been cut short to a week, why? So weird.. she’s so active on her stories all the other times, but recently she’s been too quiet.. even when she goes home to Ireland it’s loads of stories, even living in turkey, loads of stories.... but hardly nothing at all whilst in Barcelona

Reactions: 5
I haven't followed Kneevo for that long but from what I've seen she's always on her stories when she's duck all else to be at. Like when she's just at home doing nothing else she'll come on. When she's out and about she's not on. Maybe she hasn't been on in Barcelona coz she's been busy

Reactions: 1
I’m with you here, something definitely not adding up.. did anyone see Lucy’s story today where she “ shouted something at niamh” and cut off before she replied! I’m not buying it!
That was pure weird. Its like the lastvdew days she's all Niamh talk for effect. On her arrival they were having fun and making tik toks etc, then it all just went weird

Something very weird is going on for sure, the last we all knew is that Kneevo was having surgery from this well famous surgeon as he had a cancellation and that she needed to gain some weight to have her implants removed and put into her backside.. she was meant to be in Barcelona for 10 days and it’s been cut short to a week, why? So weird.. she’s so active on her stories all the other times, but recently she’s been too quiet.. even when she goes home to Ireland it’s loads of stories, even living in turkey, loads of stories.... but hardly nothing at all whilst in Barcelona
No stories from the airport or anything today considering her flight was 8.30. Strange....

Something has gone on here. Was she really in Barcelona all that time ? Was she back in Ireland. Lucy lying true her teeth about Kneevo being with her loads of times. Something very strange

Reactions: 7
Did anyone check was there an actual 8.30 flight? I used to know how to do it I went with a fella that flew a lot. Can’t think now how to do it

Did anyone check was there an actual 8.30 flight? I used to know how to do it I went with a fella that flew a lot. Can’t think now how to do it
I think she said she has to get up at 8.30. So flight could have been at any time, by the time she gets ready and get to the airport two hours before flight etc. so it’s hard to know...

I think she said she has to get up at 8.30. So flight could have been at any time, by the time she gets ready and get to the airport two hours before flight etc. so it’s hard to know...
I agree flight could be t any time but I don’t think kneevo was on any flight today leaving Barca

No stories from the airport or anything today considering her flight was 8.30. Strange....
Realistically even if you were having a hard time while staying with your "best friend" for the "first time" and being inactive on social media for a few days, there is NO WAY you wouldn't post a goodbye to them or anything on your social media as an influencer or whatever. I don't know what could've happened, but I really doubt they fell out because I'd say Lucy wouldn't be pretending to still be with her for Niamh's sake if they'd had a fight.

It's all so strange. Whatever may have happened. I know it's her own business and all and hope she's safe .. However, I don't understand the cover up or if there's lying involved if there was. Could have just said taking a break stops the gossip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.