Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More to the point, why is she with him in his apartment and not in her home with her dog and boyfriend? Hmmmmm
She’s losing friends left right and Centre. Can’t believe yer man Aidan is back friends with her. She dropped him so quickly. Need to find out what happened her and Lucy. Someone close to her needs to hold and intervention.

Reactions: 7
I think they’re doing it for more attention, like when kneevo and syndell stopped following eachother after turkey too, I think they do it just to get people talk tbh
Didn’t Niamh and the young fella unfollow each other too? Definitely some sort of tactic weirdly enough

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she was allowed in to Spain travelling from Turkey, I live in Spain and at the moment no one is allowed to enter from countries out with the EU unless you are a resident or it’s essential travel like medical or work.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Aidan go out to Turkey in the first place to be her personal assistant and take her raunchy pics . Still don’t know why the fell out

Kneevo and lucy unfollowed each other and both videos on tic tok deleted. What happened?

• Wow
He needs to realize she’ll drop him again as quick as she’s come back to him. She has no loyalty
Why is she back with him and not back with the Bf? Kinda obvious they must of broke up

I’m surprised she was allowed in to Spain travelling from Turkey, I live in Spain and at the moment no one is allowed to enter from countries out with the EU unless you are a resident or it’s essential travel like medical or work.
It's because she's an EU National

Who’s he?
Not too sure how they met first but he moved over to turkey when she did a few months ago ( he’s a tik tok Irish guy) . They lived together first and then he randomly all of a sudden moved out after about a month and was happy to build his life etc without being her personal assistant and she was telling everyone how he was the guy who took her OF pics and then he started selling fake Gucci and Louis Vuitton clothes and the child was calling him out for taking peoples money and not sending the clothes, then he deleted his tik tok and deactivated his account and she moved out and that was the end of him. Until last week, he activated his account and is back living life 😂

Wow I need to get a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The child must be boiling inside he’s not involved in all the drama. Still don’t know what happened there but he was quickly thrown to the side too

Not too sure how they met first but he moved over to turkey when she did a few months ago ( he’s a tik tok Irish guy) . They lived together first and then he randomly all of a sudden moved out after about a month and was happy to build his life etc without being her personal assistant and she was telling everyone how he was the guy who took her OF pics and then he started selling fake Gucci and Louis Vuitton clothes and the child was calling him out for taking peoples money and not sending the clothes, then he deleted his tik tok and deactivated his account and she moved out and that was the end of him. Until last week, he activated his account and is back living life 😂

Wow I need to get a life 😂
Aidan is from drogheda too I think

Who is the child? Sorry I know I comment a good bit but I actually don’t know much about kneevo I’m very new to her so don’t know the ins and outs ... of people she hangs out with of course not her labia 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s pulling back from social media. I give it a week and she’ll be ranting.

Reactions: 5
Oh she’s alive and giving it as per usual, but dare she wouldn’t say something to someone’s face. She is the melt type, all bark and no bite. Sit back down Kneevo, we ain’t interested in your life. Don’t get excited. Stepping back from social media lol, next joke..

Last edited:
So she’s pulling back from social media. I give it a week and she’ll be ranting.
I was just about to say the same. She says all this yet doesn't mention the fact she clearly had a falling out with Lucy since they unfollowed each other. Girl, get it together you either want to be in the social light or not.

Oh she’s alive and giving it as per usual, but dare she wouldn’t say something to someone’s face. She is the melt type, all bark and no bite. Sit back down Kneevo, we ain’t interested in your life hun, we want to laugh at your miserable life and see you fail. Don’t get excited. Stepping back from social media lol, next joke..
Bit harsh now speak for yourself, I would never want to laugh at someones 'miserable life' or ever want to see someone fail. Im just interested out of pure boredom not to actually ever wish ill intent on someone

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.