Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Syndells latest posts? She’s stopping only fans and saying about people buying followers. Definitely talking about Kneevo
I found the whole announcement heartbreaking!
She sounds genuinely defeated like saying things can’t ever go back to her normal life but she’ll try? So sad. Fair play to showing the downside of OnlyFans she should start advocating that so all these young and naive girls stop jumping on the onlyfans band wagon because they see the likes of Kneevo flaunting the cash and bragging about her luxurious lifestyle when really she spends hours online defending herself and obsessing over online strangers opinions. All the onlyfans money can’t buy you happiness, but can apparently buy you loads of fake followers 😂😂

Reactions: 23
why is syndell giving it up? I don't follow her
She said she’s not happy doing it anymore and that she wants a normal life. She’s made her money etc etc. definitely talking about Kneevo regarding the followers. Still no word on what happened the two of them.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she lies about stuff like that like put's it out there too make herself sound cool or just for attention
She’s been trying to get attention so much on twitter lately with piss poor trolling so that could be the case - probably wanted one of us to post the screenshot

Also if anyone has any new thread name suggestions put forward now!

I found the whole announcement heartbreaking!
She sounds genuinely defeated like saying things can’t ever go back to her normal life but she’ll try? So sad. Fair play to showing the downside of OnlyFans she should start advocating that so all these young and naive girls stop jumping on the onlyfans band wagon because they see the likes of Kneevo flaunting the cash and bragging about her luxurious lifestyle when really she spends hours online defending herself and obsessing over online strangers opinions. All the onlyfans money can’t buy you happiness, but can apparently buy you loads of fake followers 😂😂
There are a lot of young ladies promoting OF, but it will definitely not end well for some. Whatever Kneevo claims, she seems sad, deeply sad. Agree this one seemed deflated talking about trying to get her life back. I hope she’s surrounded by good people & gets the life she wants

What is her content like on Only fans,I'm guessing it's all hardcore stuff...does she sleep with the turk on camera?Asking for a friend....😏

• Sick
What is her content like on Only fans,I'm guessing it's all hardcore stuff...does she sleep with the turk on camera?Asking for a friend....😏
From what I've heard, I'd say it's pretty hardcore and grim...there's only so far you can go on only fans doing relatively low key content. She and others are completely at the mercy of their subscribers wants and fetishes

From what I've heard, I'd say it's pretty hardcore and grim...there's only so far you can go on only fans doing relatively low key content. She and others are completely at the mercy of their subscribers wants and fetishes
Its beyond grim!
I subscribed for 3e a while ago out of curiosity. Which is probably how she makes most of her money! Wanted to understand how someone with such a terrible attitude and absolutely zero charisma could be making so much money on there.
Her content is so awful and quite frankly depressing. She looks so dishevelled and sad just aggressively riding her dildo or yanking her ass cheeks open. Its gross. Nothing sexy about it. She makes no effort to make it look tasteful or visually appealing at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Kneevo #3 can’t hold a friendship , miriams next on the hit list
It's fairly sad.. "my bestie".. The 2 girls barely know eachother.. Says enough that they consider someone they chat to online through Instagram and tiktok as their "bestie" 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.