Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The backlash must be intense for her to apologise considering her ego is the size of turkey. I don’t understand why she is so angry all the time. Nobody who is happy is that angry at the world

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she apologised! So unlike her and she always says to never acknowledge cancellations so she must be sick to her stomach posting that 😂

Reactions: 3
The backlash must be intense for her to apologise considering her ego is the size of turkey. I don’t understand why she is so angry all the time. Nobody who is happy is that angry at the world
Because she refuses to consider any view whatsoever outside of her own. She films herself masturbating in a plane bathroom for OF content on her way to her Nan’s funeral? It’s not trashy to her because her Nan was her “biggest” fan. But she refuses to see how, not only is that trashy to most people, it’s also bleeping disgusting because other people have to use that bathroom. Moreso since it was in the middle of a bleeping pandemic.

You ever run into the kind of person who immediately starts getting hysterical when you debate with them so you’ll back off and they can claim they “won”? That’s Kneevo in a nutshell. She has her view; and when challenged on said view - IG rants, bullying videos, bleeping body shaming tiktoks.

I really can’t stress this enough regarding how much of a bleeping idiot she is. I usually hate cancel culture, but if there’s ever justification for it it’s her plastic presence on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Because she refuses to consider any view whatsoever outside of her own. She films herself masturbating in a plane bathroom for OF content on her way to her Nan’s funeral? It’s not trashy to her because her Nan was her “biggest” fan. But she refuses to see how, not only is that trashy to most people, it’s also bleeping disgusting because other people have to use that bathroom. Moreso since it was in the middle of a bleeping pandemic.

You ever run into the kind of person who immediately starts getting hysterical when you debate with them so you’ll back off and they can claim they “won”? That’s Kneevo in a nutshell. She has her view; and when challenged on said view - IG rants, bullying videos, bleeping body shaming tiktoks.

I really can’t stress this enough regarding how much of a bleeping idiot she is. I usually hate cancel culture, but if there’s ever justification for it it’s her plastic presence on social media.
She’s a total idiot. She’s ignorant but for some reason thinks of herself as a superior being intelligence wise.

Reactions: 10
Why is she dropping her boyfriend into every story on Instagram, like what was the actual point of the caption "girls night according to my bf" 🤔

Reactions: 6
Why is she dropping her boyfriend into every story on Instagram, like what was the actual point of the caption "girls night according to my bf" 🤔
Anyone else think they might be split but she’s trying to give the illusion he’s still in the picture??

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think they might be split but she’s trying to give the illusion he’s still in the picture??
The only thing keeping their relationship together was surely a language barrier. How anyone could listen to those nonsensical rants is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Ceartas a legitimate “Legal Service” does anyone think or know ? Their Twitter seems unprofessional for a “Team of Lawyers from all over the world” the tweets aren’t stuff that a professional Legal Team would post like and it looks like their tweets are all from the same one person on an Android, I googled them and nothing came up and their taking donations ? I never heard of a Lawyers / Legal Service taking donations

Last edited:
Why did she bother putting up an apology if her latest insta story is about champagne and cake being “her kind of cancelled”? Like do you want the (self) perceived notoriety or not Niamh?

Is Ceartas a legitimate “Legal Service” does anyone think or know ? Their Twitter seems unprofessional for a “Team of Lawyers from all over the world” the tweets aren’t stuff that a professional Legal Team would post like and it looks like their tweets are all from the same one person on an Android, I googled them and nothing came up and their taking donations ? I never heard of a Lawyers / Legal Service taking donations
I’ve always thought it seemed extremely sus. Seems like a group of untrained ‘volunteers’ acting like vigilantes when really they should not be handling criminal cases. Their socials are extremely low budget too.

Reactions: 7
Well if they are legit, I've been waiting on a response from them for a week now, very unprofessional 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s getting all emotional cause the word is out that she’s being cancelled. And at the same time saying she doesn’t care what people say. She’s extremely unhinged.

Reactions: 8
Is this how young people behave? She's 24 so not that young
I don't get her
What was that crazy rant last night?
Like are all. 24 year old that self absorbed

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought it seemed extremely sus. Seems like a group of untrained ‘volunteers’ acting like vigilantes when really they should not be handling criminal cases. Their socials are extremely low budget too.
The teenager is behind Ceartas. Had it in his insta bio but has since removed, it’s not legit at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.