Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so pathetic trying to drum up controversy on twitter 🙄🙄
What makes it even more sad is she’s screenshotting her tweets and posting them on her Instagram story ... I’ve a serious case of second hand embarrassment 😂

Reactions: 6
Can she hear herself saying she doesn’t care what others do 😬 her whole online persona is attacking everyone for every single thing she can think of 👀

Reactions: 10
Kneevo getting dragged on twitter tonight shocked to see some of the things she’s saying

Reactions: 5
Kneevo getting dragged on twitter tonight shocked to see some of the things she’s saying
Classist witch looking down on people who work 9‐5. Why do all the only fans hoes think its okay to say things like that? 'Oh you poor pitiful 9-5ers living a dire existence'. Most of us are pretty happy Kneevo, we still have our respect in tact and most of the world hasn't seen our private parts for free?

Reactions: 15
Hi my first time to comment on a thread 😊 I feel like kneevo is a very unhappy person, I'd say at first she thought what she was doing was great because of the money but now maybe not so much? She is literally glued to her phone 24/7 for Instagram tiktok OF and twitter and whatever else.....i feel like she is trying to convince herself and everyone else that she is happy but she really isn't,. If she was happy she would do her little tiktok dances do her OF if that's what she wants, ignore negative stuff and enjoy her money. But instead every little thing said about her she responds with a video rant or tweet or whatever... I can picture her glued to the phone reading every comment about her.... I wouldn't take all the money she has if it came with that mindset she's in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I don't think she has broken up with him - she appeared on Miriam's Youtube channel not that long ago and said she doesn't like showing him much on social media. Then again, things change on the daily with Kneevhoe!

Reactions: 1
It's the "I don't give a duck what anyone says or what anyone thinks about me.. Keep talking about me.. You are literally making me money" that WRECKS MY HEAD!
First of all, I don't think people negatively talking about you is contributing to you in any way. It's more than likely the creepy fellas who like looking at you ride a dildo and then tell their creepy pals about it. Lovely!
Secondly if you don't give a duck about the negativity you are receiving WHY DO YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT 18 HOURS A bleeping DAY!!!!?????!!!!!???? 🙄

Reactions: 11
I don't think she has broken up with him - she appeared on Miriam's Youtube channel not that long ago and said she doesn't like showing him much on social media. Then again, things change on the daily with Kneevhoe!
They deffo have! Not following each other on insta and she’s been putting up random stuff to pretend she’s with him the past few days like her story this morning “my boyfriend told me lockdown is over in March” blah blah how irrelevant to mention her boyfriend told her? Also she knows if people find out they broke up she will be trolled even more lol.

Reactions: 8
Can Syndell just drop the tell all about what went down already? Clearly her falling out with Kneevo has something to do with the sudden break up with the Turk 🤔

Reactions: 9
She put up a TikTok talking about fellas cocktail sausages and someone duet it saying she is body shaming fellas when she essentially got surgery to fix her own insecurities he pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For someone who says they don't give a f**k about what people think of her or there opinions about her she puts up 8742 stories up defending herself and attacking people's opinions of her,

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.