Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a TikTok talking about fellas cocktail sausages and someone duet it saying she is body shaming fellas when she essentially got surgery to fix her own insecurities he pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one
She also took that video down and is still being called out in the comments over it in other tiktok’s. She is out of crappy defences so now she’s pulling the “just TRY and cancel me!” card. This witch is an absolute chameleon who changes her personality based on the situation she herself has gotten into.

She has 0 mental health problems. She sees that actual mental issues are taken more serious these days and thinks she can freely give herself a self diagnosed disability to deflect criticism.

Reactions: 9
This whole thing of attacking"9-5" only reason they are attacking is because"9-5" is real work and their too afraid of real work. It's the age we're in, doing anything for the least amount of effort to achieve what they want. Can't imagine doing the whole internet thing as a career. Nothing better than it being Friday evening off for a few days worked hard, contributed in a positive way to society, feet up start planning some real life goals. Knowing that I don't have to flash for cash

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This whole thing of attacking"9-5" only reason they are attacking is because"9-5" is real work and their too afraid of real work. It's the age we're in, doing anything for the least amount of effort to achieve what they want. Can't imagine doing the whole internet thing as a career. Nothing better than it being Friday evening off for a few days worked hard, contributed in a positive way to society, feet up start planning some real life goals. Knowing that I don't have to flash for cash
You are so right. Opening that bottle of wine and ordering a takeaway are so satisfying after working my 9-5 job all week. Yes I may have had to work x amount of hours to pay for it, but Kneevo bragging that she bought her crappy Turkish apartment in cash doesn't make me one bit jealous. It pains me that young peope are aspiring to become youtubers or influencers after school. The likes of Kneevo are encouraging them by bragging about the amount of money she's making by posting 2 videos etc. She has a huge following, yes OF is her work and she's popular (I don't know how as so many more attractive and pleasant girls on it offering better content) at the moment so why does she have to be so nasty? I've had to block her on my pre teens tiktok and insta cos I don't want her appearing on his page. Not because she's a sw, but she's so venomous and nasty about everyone. She always looks out of it and like she needs a good scrub. I do believe she is struggling with her mental health in a big way and she must be so lonely over there.

Reactions: 17
I'd say it's only a matter of time before she gets "cancelled" lots of tik tokers are ripping her apart at the moment. Wonder will she have to go back to 9-5 :)

Reactions: 7
I'd say it's only a matter of time before she gets "cancelled" lots of tik tokers are ripping her apart at the moment. Wonder will she have to go back to 9-5 :)
What are they saying on tik tok? She’s coming out with some outrageous nonsensical stuff these days. She’ll be cancelled soon for sure

Reactions: 2
I don't think shel have to go back to a 9-5 as I'd imagine that alot of the people buying her content aren't teens and young adults on tik tok that care about cancelling her, it's creepy ass older men 🤮

Reactions: 3
What are they saying on tik tok? She’s coming out with some outrageous nonsensical stuff these days. She’ll be cancelled soon for sure
She was slagging off small dicks so i've seen about 4 vids ripping into her for that and about 7-8 about the 9-5 jobs, nurses included!

Reactions: 4
You are so right. Opening that bottle of wine and ordering a takeaway are so satisfying after working my 9-5 job all week. Yes I may have had to work x amount of hours to pay for it, but Kneevo bragging that she bought her crappy Turkish apartment in cash doesn't make me one bit jealous. It pains me that young peope are aspiring to become youtubers or influencers after school. The likes of Kneevo are encouraging them by bragging about the amount of money she's making by posting 2 videos etc. She has a huge following, yes OF is her work and she's popular (I don't know how as so many more attractive and pleasant girls on it offering better content) at the moment so why does she have to be so nasty? I've had to block her on my pre teens tiktok and insta cos I don't want her appearing on his page. Not because she's a sw, but she's so venomous and nasty about everyone. She always looks out of it and like she needs a good scrub. I do believe she is struggling with her mental health in a big way and she must be so lonely over there.
Amen. I also don't get this whole trend of attacking 9-5ers, especially on tik tok, like who hurt you? You don't hear 9-5ers slating self employed people in the same way. There are pros and cons to both.

Reactions: 8
So all the girls she posts on her feed she charges for? The cheeky witch. What happened to her helping others on OF? Didnt know they'd have to pay a few hundred for the honor!!!

• Wow
So all the girls she posts on her feed she charges for? The cheeky witch. What happened to her helping others on OF? Didnt know they'd have to pay a few hundred for the honor!!!
Off topic so apologies but does anyone know is there a thread on that melt Charlene murphy?

Where is tb
Did anyone see what Jamie Malone said about kneevo... basically after calling her out on her bullshit (rightfully so) she text him playing the mental health card saying she’s struggling mentally etc etc and forced Jamie to not expose her anymore out of risk she might hurt herself

What’s going on with her face.. is she okay ??
Where did he call her out

She’s ranting non stop on insta. Deservedly so being called out for all the people working 9-5 or 9-6 or more and she’s trying to shame them. As well as the kid shaming people about working 9-5. Time to get them canceled ASAP

Reactions: 6
She's addressed the issue. And deleted Twitter. It's ridiculous what she has been coming out with not just now, months of it thinking it was acceptable. Now looking for forgiveness, she will still come out with her nonsensical ideas. 🤷‍♀️

She's addressed the issue. And deleted Twitter. It's ridiculous what she has been coming out with not just now, months of it thinking it was acceptable. Now looking for forgiveness, she will still come out with her nonsensical ideas. 🤷‍♀️
Like EVERYONE has to take note of this next time she tries to cancel someone. She’s the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever come across. Slagging off people working there ass off 9-5. She deserved this and needs to be canceled

Syndell dropping hearts on Kneevos heartfelt apology 🙄 Maybe Kneevo apoligised for whatever may have gone down when she realised the whole world is against her and the only friend she actually had was syndell 🙄

I can still see her twitter.

Syndell dropping hearts on Kneevos heartfelt apology 🙄 Maybe Kneevo apoligised for whatever may have gone down when she realised the whole world is against her and the only friend she actually had was syndell 🙄
Does anyone know what happened her and Syndell? I reckon the child will be out in force giving out about cancel culture. When the same two hop on any bandwagon to cancel other people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.