Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lampshadey

She asked the chat what’s Botox and called it a ‘toxin’ that freezes the muscle but hadn’t a clue until ones were clarifying for her. No wonder she got cellulitis and multiple infections when she hasn’t even got the cop on to do bare minimum research into shit that’s getting put into her body and face in the first place. Maybe dodgy medical procedures is her autistic fixation

• Haha
Reactions: 9

glitterguts

I think the plan now for the pair of them is to become professional dole merchants claiming disability. And for whoever keeps commenting saying the amount for disability isn’t sustainable, it will be enough for these two dopes if they can do social on the side. Sure what else do they spend money on!

Attachments

Reactions: 9

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Has she never heard of a taxi? Or googling transport? Why does she need her hand held doing anything
I hate to defend Niamh in this instance but this weekend in Dublin is going to be a nightmare and it’s already been warned that there will be a taxi shortage due to all the events going on at the same time. Dublin Bus aren’t putting on any extras services and last time I went to a gig in Marley Park it took me three hours to get home and I live a 50 minute drive away due to all the various diversions.

However!!!! She should have planned better and not asked this question on the Friday of the biggest weekend Dublin has seen in years. But she’ll probably blame her autism for poor planning ahead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Lampshadey

Bragging about making two reels in one day as if she’s breaking her back making content. Meanwhile one of those said reels is her standing still mean mugging about Brits. I hope she doesn’t develop carpal tunnel from all that effort.
If she didn’t get it when she was busy flicking the bean in the airplane bathroom for a fiver on the way to her grannies funeral I doubt she’d get it now but then again she needs sympathy content 🤣
The Brit stuff is just an easy way to get engagement from her mostly irish following. It like a band doing a concert then shouting out the city they are in, just an easy way to get some cheers
Judging by that comment which was the most liked on the video, ones have had enough of her milking the brits for content too

IMG_1457.jpeg

• Haha

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I saw a bit of her live the other day.. didn’t click in to see what the question was but I assume it was any plans this week … she said no just prepare for longitude .. imagine at her age she hasn’t a job to go to or even enough influencer work to call work !! How is that a life ..
Longitude with crowds ya mean. How will her autism cope

• Haha

rainysoul

anyone else notice the voice change over the last couple of days? trying to make herself sound more feminine and soft. absolutely cringing listening to her talk 😬 can tell it’s being forced

stevman

The Brit stuff is just an easy way to get engagement from her mostly irish following. It like a band doing a concert then shouting out the city they are in, just an easy way to get some cheers

Buildacastle

Her latest TikTok about “thinks I thought were quirks but turned out to be high masking autism”… like is she actually seriously?? Most of them are the average teen growing up experience?? Most ppl find change challenging to cope with!!!

Attachments