Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey07

Idk how he sticks her honestly. She absolutely wants to get pregnant. I think Alex could maybe be autistic he seems shy or something. Her on the other hand is absolutely not autistic. I really think she emotionally manipulates him
Im starting to think he must be as bad as her if he’s stuck it out this long.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
anyone else notice the voice change over the last couple of days? trying to make herself sound more feminine and soft. absolutely cringing listening to her talk 😬 can tell it’s being forced
Specifically these 2 stories :sick: Her pathetic attempts at a transatlantic/d4 voice does my

head in. It doesn't work. You look like a fucking muppet niamh.

The girl sees herself through rose coloured glasses. Niamh done the EXACT same. Sat on live nearly every night screaming at people, bullying them, trying to ruin peoples education because they disagree with her opinions on a 9-5. If she could take any accountability at all I feel people would see her differently, but no, everything has an excuse behind it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I know! But these fucking articles drive me insane! There is at least one every week! I do not give one shiny shit if someone from a us tv show refers to cillian murphy As British… 🙄 Niamh needs to get a job and focus her mind elsewhere
It’s pure clickbait because they know it’ll drive simpletons insane. Kneevo is too stupid to realise she’s a simpleton

antiblogger

Idk how he sticks her honestly. She absolutely wants to get pregnant. I think Alex could maybe be autistic he seems shy or something. Her on the other hand is absolutely not autistic. I really think she emotionally manipulates him

Reactions: 4

PurplePie

Chatty Member
People secure in their relationships don’t need to convince other people how secure they are. It’s a clear sign of turbulence and trying too hard. Pathetic.
I wonder how much longer they'll last? She said on live recently they're moving out soon

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
I doubt she will ever be able to get a real job when her inevitable downfall happens, imagine your co workers googling you and finding 13 full threads of dirt on you, she should be so embarrassed
I don't think she gets embarrassed

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
All those ‘quirks’ are the most stereotypical autistic traits ya could come across…the father feeding into it too would make ya sick
That neglect in it's self would the father not do something about her get her assessed if he knew all of this while she was growing up .

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
About what. He's kinda quiet to me
He came up my FYP and was giving out about someone with autism? I only came in mid rant. I'm not 100% sure but could have been about Niamh? He was also shouting and swearing at people in the comments telling them he does contribute to tax and talking about people on disability. He seemed really mad! He went to battle some guy then and I don't understand tik tok battles I'm too old so I left!

Edited for spelling and grammar

Last edited:
  • Wow